• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Dedede's Final Smash

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
This is basically for discussion of what it might be till the reveal. (First post yay!)

Super Vacuum Suck - Begins sucking in all players and objects within area of effect, then expells them at the end with incredible force. I credit this idea to the guy on the "King Dedede" thread who first brought it up.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Woohoo Dedede subpage! Anywho, I been hearing a lot about a mecha Dedede and Dark Matter possession. I think the mecha Dedede idea has merit...

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
I like those also, just don't know how many transformation type Final Smashes should be in the game. Personally I hope they do something zany with him - like a rain of desserts but 2/3 are explosive, with Gourmet Race music.

Brawlman

Smash Ace
Star Rod Star Shower: Dedede's hammer transforms into the TRUE Star Rod. (The item iz teh fak) He lifts it up into the air and stars in random size and speed fall from the sky.

DavE P

Smash Cadet
he might do like a thing were he summons monsters like in the show? or run people over in his car? or do sumthin with the ugly snail looking thing.

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
The Rain of Stars / Star Rod thing is a neat idea and would be pretty amazing to watch.

What if it was like grabbing a Hammer or Golden Hammer? Like he gets mad and starts spinning like a top with his mallet held out, and if he hits something it causes big star explosions. So he just twirls around the stage bashing craniums until it ends.

Rakath

Smash Ace
Dark Matter Possession is my pick, Dark Matter is the true evil of most Kirby games. It needs some appearance in Brawl.

Camalach

Smash Apprentice
He grabs another hammer from knowhere starts glowing becomes huge and pwns the crap out of everything thats moving.

cccck

Smash Journeyman
Dark Matter would be sweet. but I just don't think they would do that.

Rance

Smash Cadet
Well, I think he should politely ask everyone to jump off the stage so he can win... that works.

YosterDragon

Smash Apprentice
In light of the awesome pictures above, my vote goes for Mecha Dedede. Giant robots with drills FTW!

Silent_X

Smash Apprentice
I'll either go with the Dedede Robo, or
something to do with his newly mechanized hammer.

PKnight

Smash Cadet
Dark Matter possessing DeDeDe would be pretty wild....

But yeah, I definitely DEFINITELY vote for Mecha DeDeDe.
Not only would it be good publicity for the Kirby Wii game, but ...
Well it's a giant robot with a f****** drill.
Can anyone say ToppaTengenGurrenLagann?

"WITH THIS DRILL KING DEDEDE WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!!! WHO DO YOU THINK HE IS?!?!?!"

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
LOL what about this!:

Dedede starts to suck up air and getting bigger and bigger to the point he fills a big part of the battlefield, making some of the characters fall to the abyss because of the lack of platforms. The only way to save yourself would be to get to his head as soon as possible.... but it will be very difficult because he isround and slippy. The ones with less chances of jumping would die XD

preety simple and dumb

Ospov

Smash Rookie
I just hope it's not a dumb one like Peach's or a "wtf" one like Yoshi's...

miller483

Smash Ace
This may have been already done.... but oh well.

DeDeDe calls NME and gets a monster to clobber that there Kirby (or another one of DeDeDe's opponents).

They better have a money-back guarantee!

Pizza Robo

Smash Journeyman
I like the idea of Having King Dedede's Final Smash to summon his giant robot

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
I have to admit I like the Mecha Dedede style... I guess it wouldn't be too bad if he ignored Dedede's sucking power. I mean in light of his other moves, we don't really need it. Guess we'll just see about that.

Drill the Pink One!

The Red M

Smash Apprentice
I think I'm going to go with a star rod typed final. Or maybe the nightmares from Kirbys Adventure/Kirby:Nightmare in Dreamland (forgotton game) to destroy everyone.

Hong

The Strongest
For those who don't know Robo Mecha Dedede's size;

Seems just about right. ;P

supermarioshell

Smash Apprentice
This is basically for discussion of what it might be till the reveal. (First post yay!)

Super Vacuum Suck - Begins sucking in all players and objects within area of effect, then expells them at the end with incredible force. I credit this idea to the guy on the "King Dedede" thread who first brought it up.
"Begins sucking"

I stopped reading there.

Neo M.J

Smash Apprentice
Somehow I doubt that his FS will be mecha Dedede, as it would be too similar to Bowser's Giga Bowser FS.
Maybe, but it mught end up bieng more like Fox's final smash. I prefare this over the other suggestions. As Bieng possesed by dark matter seems kinda strange and the other one kinda simple.

miller483

Smash Ace
NO! DeDeDE's Final Smash has to be this:

"How can I help you, King DeDeDe?"

"I need a monster to CLOBBER DAT DERE KIRBEH!!! (Or one of my other opponents)

*DeDeDe then gets a random monster to own with.*

Top Bottom