• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Dedede vs Ike matchup discussion

Rydle

Smash Rookie
My english is bad, but i will try to speak xD

I think Ike has a bit disadvantage vs ddd, because ddd have normal CG and ddd can punishment Ike in the air easily (with wall of pain of bair, for example...). ddd can also use waddle dees to elevate Ike's % easily. ddd have the neutral B vs. the glich of quickdraw of Ike

In the other hand, ddd is a big character, so Ike can do a lot of damage with his jab cancel, and Ike can use better his spikes

I think ddd have advantage of Ike (aprox. 60-40)

EDIT: It would can be 55-45 for ddd too

Bye!

WeretigerX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PentSage
DDD Normally has the advantage. However, Ike can really mess DDD up if you do the right things. Ftilt and Jab cancels work well. Aether and Eruption can be crazy edgeguarding techniques if utilized correctly. Although DDD takes less effort to win, Ike is never ruled out from winning.

Top Bottom