• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King DeDeDe in N64!

KindKing

Smash Cadet
I was playing melee today and I noticed in the classic Kirby stage King DeDeDe floats around in the background. He has been here the whole time lol. Anyone else notice this?

WFL

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it's one of those things you notice right away, but you don't want to post anything because you'll feel like an idiot when people say how it's so obvious.

psyt

Smash Journeyman
I wouldnt call you an idoit, but yes I found it obvious

3D King

Smash Journeyman
Its so totally obvious, duh. U r so st00p1d. lulz

Jk, Yeah I didn't start noticing it till I got my larger TV.
Sidenote: Wasn't Ridley in the background of the old Metroid one in 64?

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
Its even mentioned on his Wikipedia page (King Dedede), so if the world wide web has noticed and marked it valuable information, then its really underlooked.

I'll be honest, i didn't notice him till maybe a week or two after the N64 release of Super Smash Bros, but other then that i've known the whole time.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
I was playing melee today and I noticed in the classic Kirby stage King DeDeDe floats around in the background. He has been here the whole time lol. Anyone else notice this?
*facepalm*

Yes, I noticed about the first couple days of playing Smash 64.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I thought they were Bronto Burt when I first saw them in SSB-64. I mean, I really didn't expect two or three Dedede's to be flying around in "flock" after all. Ha ha.

KindKing

Smash Cadet
ok well im sorry if it was painfully obvious. I have never played the N64 version and for the first time played a long enough match to see DeDeDe in the background.

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
I've never seen it,
And I've had the 64 version for like 8 years,
maybe more

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Kirby and the Crystal Shards, you fight him in his castle (in the same style) but you shoot his stuff at him...Wait that is like he usually is...

Top Bottom