• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

killing with shiek

Status
Not open for further replies.

knight41

Smash Rookie
As a shiek player i have noticed one flaw in shiek. she cant kill. i dont no if anyone else has noticed but at a certain % when you f-tilt a character they will end up directly above shiek. when they are above shiek you can do an up-smash to finish them off. however when u up-smash you must hit them with the top part of the up-smash because that is where it is the strongest.this can kill most character when they are at 100% or even below 100%. i have done this on my friends many times so i think u cant DI out of it if u get them at the right %. im sorry i cant get any videos of this because i dont no how and i do not have the proper equipment. i hope this helps many shiek players.

imdavid

Smash Journeyman
well at least he's considerate...

they can DI if they DI away from sheik at higher percents, it then just causes them to fly straight up or arc towards that direction

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
They can also airdodge before the Usmash connects because the airdodge system is ********. Anyway, we have a thread discussing KO strategies just a few spots down. Use that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom