• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killing as Wario?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashbfan

Banned via Warnings
NNID
3DS FC
6666-6666-6666
does wario have any kill moves besides fsmash? you would think he had a lot more but... no!

PigmaskColonel

Smash Journeyman
Wat i don't even

F-Tilt, Bair, D-Smash, U-Smash, and THE FREAKIN' WAFT are all great kill moves. F-Smash is the hardest to land IMO.

Why are you here again? :troll:

Rakurai

Smash Ace
The waft is his best KO option by, but I feel ftilt is the next best one. It has good range, relatively low lag, and it can't really be punished on shield or dodge if it's spaced properly.

Alternatively, just hitting someone with a fair or two while they're trying to recover will ruin all but the best of recoveries. Abuse Wario's godly recovery to the fullest by going deep for edge guards.

C4-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pig321
Dair and forward throw kill at higher percents aswell but are still good options, if they are near the edges or offstage they can die around 100%, also dropping a wheelie on someone can kill them at very low percents especially if they are light characters. the only smashes i ever do are upsmash and downsmash (for people grabbing the ledge without invicibility.)

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Wheelie stomping (do a wheelie with the bike and press down when near your opponent) can kill at about 80%

Last edited:

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Already answered. There's a help thread for future references.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom