• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Kawaii, you're the man. Good story right there. MMing people while knowing you're going to win is an awesome feeling (or awkward, if the other guy knows you'll win and he accepts anyway).

Oh and, what's up guys? I'm still lost in the middle of the ocean, and it'll be a while more before I'm back to the tournament scene. FFFFFF I want to play Brawl and socialize with other smash gamers like myself. All we got on the ship are Madden/2K Basketball gamers, and shooter players. I tried converting someone to Smash, but it failed. :(

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Kawaii, you're the man. Good story right there. MMing people while knowing you're going to win is an awesome feeling (or awkward, if the other guy knows you'll win and he accepts anyway).

Oh and, what's up guys? I'm still lost in the middle of the ocean, and it'll be a while more before I'm back to the tournament scene. FFFFFF I want to play Brawl and socialize with other smash gamers like myself. All we got on the ship are Madden/2K Basketball gamers, and shooter players. I tried converting someone to Smash, but it failed. :(
Kewkky! =)

Ha, the funny thing was in the Carrier I was in that was what a lot of people played as well as Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom. Actually I stirred a lot of people from my squadron and brother squadron into Smash when I brought my Wii onto the ship. We had quite a few people that knew how to play competitively. I'm bringing it again the next time I go to cruise.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Kewkky! =)

Ha, the funny thing was in the Carrier I was in that was what a lot of people played as well as Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom. Actually I stirred a lot of people from my squadron and brother squadron into Smash when I brought my Wii onto the ship. We had quite a few people that knew how to play competitively. I'm bringing it again the next time I go to cruise.
That must've been pretty awesome for when killing time. Right now as it stands, and I don't mean to sound egotistical, but when I use the characters I know how to use (don't even have to be my mains) and I warm up, it's almost impossible for anyone to beat me around here, so it's hard to keep people's attention on the game. No one likes losing, and I can tell by their facial expressions that they're getting bored. And using a character that I don't know how to use doesn't help, nor does playing worse on purpose, which is just insulting them.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
That must've been pretty awesome for when killing time. Right now as it stands, and I don't mean to sound egotistical, but when I use the characters I know how to use (don't even have to be my mains) and I warm up, it's almost impossible for anyone to beat me around here, so it's hard to keep people's attention on the game. No one likes losing, and I can tell by their facial expressions that they're getting bored. And using a character that I don't know how to use doesn't help, nor does playing worse on purpose, which is just insulting them.
I know what you mean. I've had free for all matches that turned to 3 Vs. 1 because I would win too much. Shoot it was flashbacks from NTSC Basic Brawl all over again. I hated when they got smart and figured out Mr. Game & Watches Oil Panic. One guy was improving on his Lucario and he would try filling it up with fully charged Aura Spheres. The guy using Mr. Game & Watch wasn't too good on the timing of it. The other guys would try to grab me so I could get hit by it. Of course Peach can't KO and when I go Kirby I end up planking to avoid grabs to Oil Panics.

A lot of people used Kirby on my last cruise. I see even the Navy likes the pink wonder. XD My data screen has mostly Peach and Kirby. Olimar is dead last as far as usage.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
A lot of people used Kirby on my last cruise. I see even the Navy likes the pink wonder. XD My data screen has mostly Peach and Kirby. Olimar is dead last as far as usage.
Don't let them see the tier list!
G&W Oil Panic is obviously the unbeatable strategy.

Labernash

Smash Lord
But Ike FSmash tho

Also, Kewkky, don't just do 1vs1's in that case. 4 player free for all, let them pick items, whatever! Go to Hanenbow!!

:phone:

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
But Ike FSmash tho

Also, Kewkky, don't just do 1vs1's in that case. 4 player free for all, let them pick items, whatever! Go to Hanenbow!!

I can't when I only have one other player to play with, and two controllers. :(

Oh and that other player I was trying to convert is also a very competitive Halo player, so he would only play using competitive Smash rules.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Ohhh, that makes sense! :/

Play some Halo with him! I'm a scrub at FPS' but their fun!

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Don't let them see the tier list!
G&W Oil Panic is obviously the unbeatable strategy.
I was asked who is the best character and a few disagree with Meta Knight being the best character. I get asked why of course. These are a few things they say why Meta Knight isn't good.

- He's squishy as heck. Gets KOed early. (Ha, one person calls him squishy because of how light he is.) Lastly cannot KO.

Ah that was funny stuff right there. Ike was used quite a bit because of his smash attacks. It is a pity I couldn't save replays off those FFAs. Good stuff. XD

Lets see...

Kirby, Ike, Mr. Game & Watch, Snake, Lucas, Marth, King Dedede, Wolf, Falco, Fox, Lucario, Pikachu, Koopa, King Dedede, and Toon Link were the most used on my last cruise.

Olimar, and R.O.B. has no lovin' at all. XD

falln

Smash Ace
last time ucsb held a brawl tournament literally every player was either a pikachu or an ike

and the girls all played kirby it was just awful so i went random

falln

Smash Ace
i have like $150 in gamestop store credit but theres nothing i want to play.

i was originally at like 250 but i bought okami and that game ****ing sucked then i got sticker star which is gay as ****. now im playing through the new professor layton game is ugly with the 3d modelling so i got left with buying link's awakening on virtual boy because you cant go wrong with the classics.

hopefully the new FE game is good because nintendo's new single player games are all ***

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
The only game I look forward to playing right now is Dead Space 3. I have Record Of Agrest War 0 as a filler for now but I love this series RPG so I may end up trying to fully complete it before I go to Dead Space 3. I need to stop neglating my games because I still have games inside their plastic and I've had them for months.

I'm only looking forward to finishing Terraria (for those who play, I'm pretty much at the home stretch when it comes to getting the best "everything") and then I'm pretty much done with video games for a while. Would only be waiting for another Zelda, Metroid, Zero's Escape, Phoenix Wright, and Paper Mario.

I've been waiting to be done with video games for a long time too, cause then I can just put all my time into school and learning other things on the side. I haven't been able to put much effort into school because of my addiction to Virtue's Last Reward (I didn't have a 3DS, so I would go to school to play the game on a friend's 3DS). Could do the same with Paper Mario 3DS but I'm not that desperate like I was with VLR. I had started that game on November and with each session came some crazy plot twist that made me want to play more and more.

It's like watching a season of some TV show as it's being released. Every week is a tease.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I am appalled at the lack of love for Xenoblade Chronicles as one of the Wii's best single-player games, if not THE best, and how no one is hyped for the new Xeno game coming.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
People aren't stoked for the new Xeno game because you can't double your experience points with Doritos and Mountain Dew like you can with dudebro shooters.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I wish San Diego wasn't 150-200 miles away from Santa Barbara so we could hang out, falln.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Yep, that's me, the *******. :)

I'm stationed in that base until like 2016, so I'll be here for a good while.

Why can't the censor be turned off or something so I can say **** and **** without it being censored? :(

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Once I'm done with deployment, I'd love to. I haven't played in almost 7-8 months now, and I played a decent amount of Melee during deployment, so I gotta get my mindset back to brawl.

Man if this place had a mod, that mod would be sooooo vigilant of this thread right now LOL.

Never know when a moderator is gonna double post in your thread and set a bad example for both the staff and the regular users. D:

Top Bottom