• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Key" Moments-soon to come and astound

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
just to let you guys know that I am going to be making a G&W combo video called Key moments and I want your advice on any songs or combos that you want to see or anything special with G&W that's POSSIBLE. I'll try for bucket of doom but to get too excited

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Are you making this of yourself or other players?

If this is of you, please release 1 vs. 1's before releasing a combo video. (I don't know who you are, and combo videos of unknowns vs. other unknowns tend to be unimpressive.) Also, don't try to set something up, that's too fake. Get stuff from real matches vs. human opponents.

If this is of other players, get some of someone good......

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
its me, so I'll post actuall games later I guess

here's vids of my other charcters if that helps you realize that I'm not terrible(I know you didn't say I was bad), and I have decent skill.

Fox

Fox

Mario

Roy

Falcon

Top Bottom