• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kentucky Gamer Looking for People to play Smash.

Ratmanlivs

Smash Rookie
Hi! I’m a gamer living in the Northern Kentucky area. I recently got a Switch and Smash Ultimate, having a blast but fighting level 9’s only goes so far. Anybody in the KY/OH area want to play? My Nintendo Online name is Ratmanlivs. Add me if ya want! Cheers!

Ratmanlivs

Smash Rookie
If you had Melee i play i got a mean Kirby believe me or not
Oh man I remember first getting Smash 64 and Melee when they first came out. Never stopped playing them even when I wasn’t gaming for awhile in my twenties. I lost my old collection otherwise I’d still have Melee. Of course I believe you about Kirby, he’s always an awesome character! Melee set the stage for the rest of the series. You play Ultimate at all? Nice to meet you!

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I live in Kentucky if you want a decent online player, though I'm certainly not tournament level.

Thekila5

Smash Rookie
Oh man I remember first getting Smash 64 and Melee when they first came out. Never stopped playing them even when I wasn’t gaming for awhile in my twenties. I lost my old collection otherwise I’d still have Melee. Of course I believe you about Kirby, he’s always an awesome character! Melee set the stage for the rest of the series. You play Ultimate at all? Nice to meet you!
No i dont like Kirby in Ultimate hes to easy to play with i like my Kirby to have a challenge its awesome to meet you im from FL its hard to find anyone who has played or plays Melee here

Top Bottom