• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

kennesaw GA smashfest thing (anyday)

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
my adderess is:

lakeside vista
2100 ellision lakes dr
apartment number 1225
kennesaw GA 30152

sure to be fun if your free.

i have food.

i have one setup (hdtv with 5ms lag), and 2 controllers. i dont have brawl.

to contact me, call 248-719-2934 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************248-719-2934******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************248-719-2934******end_of_the_skype_highlighting or 404-424-4441. or AIM: buddahluva313

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
Yo I live 20 minutes from there, but I have to work that day. Do you know Tato? He used to live there, and I would go over there to play smash sometimes lol.

Actually, I might be able to come over there after I get off, depending on how late you wanna have it.

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
im going to be here all day. so you can roll by whenever.

if you come bring a memory card lol.

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
aww :(. oh and i dont know anyone named tato. i just moved here few weeks ago, so i know NOONE.

bbq if you have free mornings i am avaible everyday up until 4:30 pm. just incase you wanted to play sometime later in the week or something, since you live only in woodstock.

im pretty chill so you can stop by at anytime your in the area before 4:30 pm and we can play for aslong as you want or watever. i havent played in so long i just really want to play some people again. im not a bad player or anything though, so dont worry it wont be a waste of time. ;]

oh and i dont have internet rite now so your best bet for anyone reading this actually is to just swing by. lol. im usually there.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
aww :(. oh and i dont know anyone named tato. i just moved here few weeks ago, so i know NOONE.

bbq if you have free mornings i am avaible everyday up until 4:30 pm. just incase you wanted to play sometime later in the week or something, since you live only in woodstock.

im pretty chill so you can stop by at anytime your in the area before 4:30 pm and we can play for aslong as you want or watever. i havent played in so long i just really want to play some people again. im not a bad player or anything though, so dont worry it wont be a waste of time. ;]

oh and i dont have internet rite now so your best bet for anyone reading this actually is to just swing by. lol. im usually there.
hi guess what time i woke up today

BBQ°

Smash Champion

actually I'm in marietta (which is closer to you) now for college but I don't have a car D:
luckily i have a few people that go to the same college that can probably take me and would probably like to go play smash too.

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
actually I'm in marietta (which is closer to you) now for college but I don't have a car D:
luckily i have a few people that go to the same college that can probably take me and would probably like to go play smash too.
come tomorrow. i will be home all day. if you come bring an extra controller and memory card if possible.

and bring friends that would be cool.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
come tomorrow. i will be home all day. if you come bring an extra controller and memory card if possible.

and bring friends that would be cool.
I didn't see this until now :o
if I can convince Lounis to take me on Friday then I can go.
I can't make any promises though.

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
if i get a ride i will go..ill let u know..sorry about the other time
its all gooood
I didn't see this until now :o
if I can convince Lounis to take me on Friday then I can go.
I can't make any promises though.
well on fridays we can only play up to 430. but on tuesdays we can play all night and day though.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
its all gooood

well on fridays we can only play up to 430. but on tuesdays we can play all night and day though.
oh ok. Well I probably can't get a ride on Tuesdays, but Friday would be best since I can get a ride.

But like I said, this is all up to Lounis.

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
i would love to chill with that guy, or any of you guys for that matter. i played with him a few times and hes fun to play. too bad that i just moved out of the stn mountain area few weeks back though.

oh well, suppose this is hopeless then. maybe ill get into smash again next year or something. i wouldve loved to test my samus against some of you guys.

later.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
i would love to chill with that guy, or any of you guys for that matter. i played with him a few times and hes fun to play. too bad that i just moved out of the stn mountain area few weeks back though.

oh well, suppose this is hopeless then. maybe ill get into smash again next year or something. i wouldve loved to test my samus against some of you guys.

later.
i live in kennesaw. if you want, i'll play you in Smash. just don't get mad when this old veteran gives you the beating of your life in Melee or Brawl.

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
i live in kennesaw. if you want, i'll play you in Smash. just don't get mad when this old veteran gives you the beating of your life in Melee or Brawl.
thats pretty much exactly what i need, a good asswhoopin. let me kno when.

preferably today.

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
Tuesdays seem to be the days to go to these smashfests.

I'm down every tuesday because I don't have class. I'd need a ride but I'm sure there'd be other people that want to roll with me.
Yes to this!

awesome.

this tuesday should be pretty good then. then more people the better!

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
oh and whoever comes bring an extra setup.

oh yeah and my roommates are gone so there will be more space and everything.

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
i need to reschedule this for next week. so anyone that plans on coming take notice please.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
you should come to tech, we can get something going here and you said biglou could come too right? try to get a car of marietta down.

Or maybe rayku can man the fvck up.
they both have class at stupid hours but archaic and i are done before noon, so we will probably go without them.

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
upon further inspection of my schedule, i will be able to do this for today.

however it will start only after 9 pm and everyone can just stay to the next day if thats fine.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I was going to post and make up some bull**** about how it was nice to see everyone, and how much fun I had.
Then I read that this hadn't even happened yet.
Way to ruin my fun, YNO. :(

Top Bottom