• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Keitaro's Melee Smashfest: KEITFEST!!: Thursday May 22

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Tec0 makes me look like a compulsive spender.
LMAO bruh Im really not sure about this. I mean dude you really answered "3 dollars" when Do and I asked you how much you were willing to spend on food lololol

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
O n how many setups will u have there keit?
I have alot of room @ my place I just need some help with TV's.

If anyone can bring a set-up please please bring one because I can have 8 set-ups easily downstairs but I need more TV's.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Sorry im not completely sure if i can make this tomorrow i might have to help my mom with something that night Jay ill let u know later the definite.

Keitaro

Sorry im not completely sure if i can make this tomorrow i might have to help my mom with something that night Jay ill let u know later the definite.
I want your Peach!!
I might be coming to this with Cort.
Awesomeness!! I played your Falcon in doubles @ Smashtality 2. First time I ever played a good Falcon.

I don't have school on Friday so thats not a problem.

So Jfox, could I get a ride with you guys?
JFox better say yes!!

@Cheezit: I don't care how old you are, drink your *** off, lol!!

@JFox: Practice with you, HBK, and Eggm was too good. Btw, imma call you about the whole beer project thing. I also might wanna get a lil bottle of my fav "hennesey!!" so I'll let you know and pay you back with interest Mr. 21 year old.

Keitaro

I want that Sheik Inui!!

I want that Ganon Magus!!

HBK!! HBK!! ......HBK!!!!!!

I'm getting revenge against that **** Falco beating you gave me last night!! I'm forcing you to sip the Hennesey to kick your ***!!!! :laugh:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I wonder how much trash I'll be at Melee. I only want to come to have an excuse to hang out with Magus/LK and see chill people like Eazy. :p

Eazy23

Smash Lord
This is going to be SO AMZAZING!
WHo wants 2 mm?
I mean of course Im picky but Im feelin lucky lets get it!

Keitaro

@ ZoSo: Ask Cort if he loves the taste of Everclear..... :chuckle:

Edit: I don't think I'm going to work on Friday so if anyone wants to do a last minute sleep over it's no prob.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
man dont be hypin up alcohol THAT much, I mean do u really want ur house to be a huge drunken sausagefest?

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Eazy 1 dolla MM's Lets do plently.lol

my marth vs your falco
my fox vs your falco
uhh my sheik vs your falco? maybe
and keitaro said ur marth is beast so my fox vs ur marth
all 2/3

Man i hope i go to this.

Keitaro

lol, I haven't used Everclear since I stopped talking to these italian twin chicks I knew, I'm not briniging that.

Oh.....

Bring a set-up, get free entry into singles!!!!

I'm just that rich :D

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Ok it looks like i should be able to make it as long as i get my college vaccination changed LOL. Im rdy for some action But no liquor Im driving and gonna pwn eazy on Fountain of cheezit

Eggm

Smash Hero
Zoso you and cort and swiftbass should all drive saturday to the tunes melee biweekly. for realz. Or stay over at corts until saturday then go with him. :)

Eazy23

Smash Lord
LMao cheezit U loss that set, u have to call it fountain of eazy until u beat me in a set there :)
Hbk yea im DEF down, but my marth is far from beast, Im def lookin forward 2 learning things from u

Eggm

Smash Hero
Confirm if cort is going if he is I might call out of work i've always wanted to friendly cort for hours.

Keitaro

Confirm if cort is going if he is I might call out of work i've always wanted to friendly cort for hours.
lol, yes master????

I don't have his number. I thought all you regional ranked people have each other's contacts.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Lmao mog so true yo, I was like hmm I dont think im gunna say I wanna friendly anyone anymore after reading eggms post!

JFox

Smash Hero
I don't have school on Friday so thats not a problem.

So Jfox, could I get a ride with you guys?
Sure, if Cheezit is still comin. And also I'm just gonna ask each of you for 2-3 bucks for gas money.

Edit: Uh oh, random smasher might have to be squished next to the TV in the back, cuz I'm def gettin that singles entry :)

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Zoso you and cort and swiftbass should all drive saturday to the tunes melee biweekly. for realz. Or stay over at corts until saturday then go with him. :)
There's a Brawl tourney in CT this Saturday. Most people will be going to that. I've spoken with Cort and he doesn't feel like going to NJ anymore. I'm not sure if I feel like going either at this point.

Keitaro

*Looks around*

Hey Spam, whatcha doing tomorrow? :D

Eazy, when you come bring your recording equipment if you still even have it.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Yeah, not going to this, but I'm probably going to the Tunes biweekly with Swift.

Keitaro

Yeah, but my labtop has vista and Gamebridge has problems with vista. I'll see what I can do tomorrow morning to get it to work.

@ ZoSo: Next time then and thanks for even considering my NJ smashfest. I don't know too many people that would leave a state for a sudden weekday smashfest.

Top Bottom