• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Karu and BBQTV'S Final Round Arcade.

BBQTV

Smash Master
tomorrow is Wednesday.................................

but your welcome to come on Thursday

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
BBQTV and I get there around 12-1. Other people don't get there till later. If you wanna get the most out of your 5 bucks come earlier.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
My buddy can't come. Snuck out of his house and is grounded johns. But my brother gets home at ~ 11:45 to 12:00, so right after that I should be able to go.

I wanna try to get there early to get as much smashing in as possible.

Cryp, who do you main in Melee?

#HBC | Gorf

Aight. Ill probably be leaving around 8 or 9 if I get there early. Just waiting for the okay from my dad, and I should definitely be going.

#HBC | Gorf

Yea I'll be leaving once my brother gets home. He's at an open gym for volleyball right now, which should've ended 30 mins ago, so hopefully soon.

#HBC | Gorf

My buddy's coming with me :D.

I should be there at about 3ish. Should I bring a wii+brawl?

EDIT: Sorry double post.

BBQTV

Smash Master
Hey guys its carlos. I am here with BBQTV and CrypTik at the arcade playing smash just letting you know. Is anyone else coming

BBQTV

Smash Master
random tourney 2 results

1.prue

2.GorditoBoy69

3.BBQTV

4 paru

5.karu

BBQTV

Smash Master
there is this really great falco player who's gamer tag is B.Secks he says he'll own everyone.

#HBC | Gorf

Me and Puredrive had a pretty good time. Wish I couldve played Karu's falco lol. Fun friendlies, fun lil tourney, and Brawl minus is sick lol. Hope to go next time!

Creaty

Smash Cadet
I'm glad there's more regulars showing up everytime, even though I only go for a little while its worth it to expand the smash community in Miami since everything else (including ZP) is so **** far.

EDIT: since when is **** a bad word?

BBQTV

Smash Master
oh before i forget, an extra controller left with me so if your missing one i probably got it

Xavii

Smash Rookie
is there still gonna be Thursday brawl then the tourney on sat. or just the tourney on sat?

Creaty

Smash Cadet
Somebody should start a list of people who are going next Saturday.
That way we have some idea of how many people are going.

BBQTV

Smash Master
check the title

karu wants to do thursday and saturday tournament ( but i dont think anyone is coming on thursday, if you are post that you are going)

we have 2 t.vs, we would have 3 but mine is for the melee setup

i think we could use 2 or 3 more t.vs use 2 or 3 more wiis with brawl

im gonna start a list of people whoe bring wiis or t.vs. 2 or 3 of either i think would be enough if anyone thinks we need more go ahead and tell me

BBQTV

Smash Master
but the more wiis and t.vs the better and we need you {CrypTik} to bring your laptop again

Chris_Breezy

Smash Rookie
I'm going this upcoming Thursday for sure. I've had inconveniences occur in the past two weeks, so that's why I haven't been able to go. I'll bring my Wii with Brawl and Melee.

#HBC | Gorf

I wanna go on Saturday, but I have a piano lesson. If I change the date of the lesson, it'd have to be on Thursday :(.

I'll see what I can do to make it on Saturday.

EDIT: I'll try to convince PureDrive to come out on Saturday too. I can probably bring my wii + brawl, and MAYBE a TV. I'm not too sure about the latter, though. And one more thing, PureDrive is complaining about his name being messed up lmao. If you can edit it on the OP, that'd be cool. Thanks.

BBQTV

Smash Master
you should probably have the lesson on thursday and come on thursday. and like you gotta be 100% sure about bringing stuff and i just have been forgetting to change his name but i think i'll not change it and make it a running gag lol

chris are you sure you wanna come on thursday and not saturday? but you could go to both if you want

Top Bottom