• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kamikaze's Short Notice Arizona Brawl Tourney March 21st

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
yea i was actually going to try having a no meta tourney to see how it goes its just annoying that a lot of people seem to be playing meta now just get frustrating but meh oh well

fark

Smash Apprentice
is anyone there yet? i know its early but im close by and i dont like to be the first one to show up

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Winning vs Justin was the least fun I've had winning in brawl, and I don't expect things to get much more fun unless I really take the time and get good.

Someone, teach me melee please.

fark

Smash Apprentice
Its not fun cuz of meta I'm tellin you. Ban him and there is no more b's and up b's. We should atleast try it

fark

Smash Apprentice
They never do. Devo is probably the last time outta staters come to az.

fark

Smash Apprentice
plenty of other states do it. its just kinda pointless to play, or atleast thats how i feel. the game is already campy enough, having to camp against a meta is just too much.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Maybe if the mk's in az were actually good (see: M2k, Dojo, dsf-not-vs-olimar, ect) it wouldn't be so dumb and annoying with nado's flying out the *******. But gah, we're just bad. I kind of want to stop playing brawl because of how I had to play vs Justin, but then I kind of want to play it a lot more and get good so I can win and not have to play boring a gay like I did.

rugoodat

Smash Journeyman
Nado isn't that hard to beat though, it's just hard under pressure. As soon as our better Brawl players play better under pressure, we'll get better against tornado. At least that's my john, against Dark Shifter

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Nado isn't that hard to beat though, it's just hard under pressure. As soon as our better Brawl players play better under pressure, we'll get better against tornado. At least that's my john, against Dark Shifter
XD haha sorry bout that. after our matches i was saying that i was being ghey with nado.

Top Bottom