• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ka-Master vs Silent Wolf [All Here]

Eggz

Smash Hero
Like everyone in WA except for Ka uses high tier.

All of the top 7 at least.

Luigi
Fox
Marth
Fox/Mario
Fox
Peach
Falco

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Do you know a smasher named C 3? He's this Luigi I know that says he liked talked to you and you helped him with his game and stuff.
Oh yeah, Charles right? He's cool.

I think you're an amazing Luigi, and I know more about the match-up than I think you're giving me credit for. One of the top players in my region is a Luigi main.
Yeah, I guess it's just that not too many Luigi players know how to use his recovery to it's best ability. I mean, Charles is good, but I think he needs some more experience and time with dealing with edge-guards. (assuming Charles is the one you're talking about)

I do know alot about it. I was being stupid when I said to 'shine his a$$'. What I mean to say is he is EXTREMELY easy to edge-guard with Fox. Bairs (like Gimpyfish mentioned), and shines **** his >B haard. I duno about a pro WEegi though, I've never had the pleasure of facing one. The shine will cut through Luigi's >B like butter, and if you have no DJ you're pretty much screwed.
Yeah, the Shine part is what made me irritated. And while it is true that it's easy to b-air his recovery, until you can actually get rid of his second jump and get him out far enough off the stage, it really isn't too hard to just DI the b-airs (if they're shines as long as you DI diagonally up and towards the stage, you don't go as far back as a b-air would send you, and from there you can usually second-jump to air-dodge before Fox has enough time to get back on the ledge) to the point where you can just jump over Fox and get back on the stage. (Especially if down-b is used)

It actually did. I THOUGHT he meant that Washington players needed to use high tiers, and that they didn't. When I said 'Fox, anyone?', I was referring to Silent Wolf. He's a Washington player that uses a high tier.
Lol, yeah. I meant like...because you weren't talking about what he was, your post didn't make sense.

I never once implied to know everything about the match-up. I just said that in it, Fox has two really strong vertical K.o moves.
Well yeah, Fox has those two K.o moves in every one of his match-ups...it seemed like you were implying that those 2 things generally determine why Luigi would lose in the match-up, and that there isn't anything Luigi can do about it.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
hahaha you are lucky i just moved for the sake of that list XD
Yeah, when are you getting your @$$ back here again?

and jiggs has the fastest move in the game, not fox

and the fox/luigi match up is very strange. They can both counter the other depending on style and other factors. Don't even TRY to comprehend it until you've played it

Eggz

Smash Hero
dammit, I always make the your/you're mistake. I need to level up.

Oh, and Ka is ****. Ottos just fast with no brain. ;D

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
puff has a move that comes out in UNDER one frame? i didn't know that, thats AMAZING.
lmao. I was thinking the exact same thing.

Ka: So Charles DOES know you? Thats crazy. He doesn't play anymore though...
He stopped because he was pissed off by gay high tiers. No matter how much practice he put in, some Fox or Marth would kill him retardly in tournies. I figure he just had enough of that. He's the one who told me about you. I'm like what? Luigi player? wth are you talking about. Then I watched all of your videos and wet myself. >_>

Back on topic though: tHe Luigi I play now is better than Charles was. He doesn't D.i the shine properly and can't downB recover to its full extent though. Thts what I'm probably having an easier time than I should fighting him.

EDIT:
Silent Wolf said:
Himping; the move of champions.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Yeap. He quit :(

there is this ridiculous insane 15 year old Luigi prodigy dude who is killing every Marth in the city down here though. Its nuts.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
you are still hitting somebody which is resulting in the gimping, nice try though

EDIT: nah i was just being nice, it was poor effort XD

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
thats the worst logic i've ever seen

if i punch you in the face, for example, i'm not punching myself in the face as a reaction, the reaction is you being knocked unconcious or dying instantly

Top Bottom