• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Please don't think of this as shameless self promotion, it's just something I found written on TvTropes under wild fan theories for Metroid and I found it hilarious.

Because I may just be giving off that vibe and I wanted to make it clear.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
So is this considered on topic?
Every thread has some off-topic once in a while. This thread has talked lots of KKR, yes, but also general Donkey Kong and even smaller, way off topic subjects like dreaming.

Again, ignore it if you wish, it's just something I felt funny enough to share but might paint me in a negative light due to perceived shamelessness, something I otherwise wanted to lessen with a disclaimer.

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
Every thread has some off-topic once in a while. This thread has talked lots of KKR, yes, but also general Donkey Kong and even smaller, way off topic subjects like dreaming.

Again, ignore it if you wish, it's just something I felt funny enough to share but might paint me in a negative light due to perceived shamelessness, something I otherwise wanted to lessen with a disclaimer.
I'm just a tad salty at how, I say one thing and it gets tag but not 15 minutes after I finish a conversation about that one thing with a mod, an off topic post shows up and nothing is done. I mean really? Anyway back to K rool.

Last edited:

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Going off-topic isn't a good idea in a character discussion thread and is considered spam. This thread pertains to discussion of K. Rool in Smash 4, or at least conversation tangibly related to the DK series. Everything else would be better off elsewhere. It's harsh, yeah, but the mods are well within their rights to rein in off-topic conversation, especially in a thread that moves at this kinda pace.

I'm curious as to others' input on this matter: if K. Rool was the atypical zoner / trap-heavy character we reckon he'd be, which characters would be his best and worst matchups?

I like the concept that @ DJ3DS DJ3DS (I think? Correct me if I'm wrong here) offered, to wit, that K. Rool is an "anti-meta" character who would beat fast rushdown characters, yet be outmatched by strong heavies. If his playstyle focuses on keeping out fast characters and making it difficult to approach, I think he could shut down fighters like Captain Falcon, who are very fast and strong but have no ranged or reflect options and would suffer extreme difficulty in the matchup if they can't even catch up to K. Rool. If K. Rool had "tough guy armour" like Bowser to a certain threshold, he could even be a counter to Sheik: good luck with your needles and combos there, friend ninja!

By the same token, a character that can just blitz through K. Rool's wall of tricks and traps would be in their element - if the character can approach with ease and has a variety of reactive options to circumvent the obstacle course in their way, well, K. Rool would be in a world of trouble! I think a character like Dedede or Robin, who can zone right back and catch up to projectiles, would be a difficult matchup for K. Rool. It'd definitely make the metagame more dynamic and intense, that's for sure~
The problem is you can't give K Rool the armour like Bowser without basically invalidating Bowser. I'd love Bowser to have stronger armour that the weak combo tilts don't touch, so other characters have to commit harder against him. That's how he should be in my mind.

As for K Rool, it's realistically very difficult to make a character who beats fast rushdown but loses to heavies. The sorts of ideas I have are the following:

1) Strong projectiles which can either be deflected or picked up by heavier characters only (Realistically this should be Dedede's Gordos, but it isn't)

2) Projectile moves that easily gimp non super armour recoveries

3) Ability to easily break combos (e.g. I think a lot of Sheik's hate Yoshi because of his Combo Breaker Nair; K Rool could easily have this) so single hit damage wants to be maximised

4) Strong recovery that is difficult to gimp

Obviously this is all in my head and almost certainly extremely difficult to put into practice. But the idea is that if you have a character whose combo breaking and positional advantage can give the majority of the traditional top tier a massive headache then they will become popular, and if said character loses to lower tiers those lower tiers may get some exploration as a result. Of course, the current top tiers remain relevant, and potentially even benefit from the increased relevance of characters they do well against.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
The problem is you can't give K Rool the armour like Bowser without basically invalidating Bowser. I'd love Bowser to have stronger armour that the weak combo tilts don't touch, so other characters have to commit harder against him. That's how he should be in my mind.

As for K Rool, it's realistically very difficult to make a character who beats fast rushdown but loses to heavies. The sorts of ideas I have are the following:

1) Strong projectiles which can either be deflected or picked up by heavier characters only (Realistically this should be Dedede's Gordos, but it isn't)

2) Projectile moves that easily gimp non super armour recoveries

3) Ability to easily break combos (e.g. I think a lot of Sheik's hate Yoshi because of his Combo Breaker Nair; K Rool could easily have this) so single hit damage wants to be maximised

4) Strong recovery that is difficult to gimp

Obviously this is all in my head and almost certainly extremely difficult to put into practice. But the idea is that if you have a character whose combo breaking and positional advantage can give the majority of the traditional top tier a massive headache then they will become popular, and if said character loses to lower tiers those lower tiers may get some exploration as a result. Of course, the current top tiers remain relevant, and potentially even benefit from the increased relevance of characters they do well against.
Yeah, I meant for the heavy armour quip to be a wild dream, I know it wouldn't work in effect.

It's very possible for K. Rool to have good combo-break potential. I find that Luigi's n-air, which can easily intercept combos, is among the main reasons why Luigi is a difficult matchup for a great deal of characters; Yoshi's, as you mentioned, is similar. Even a simple mechanic like that could be massively beneficial for K. Rool, especially if he's otherwise, in theory, combo food.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
If K. Rool, perhaps, had super armor on a projectile...?

That may be interesting.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Not entirely sure of the mechanics behind armor, but I believe there are different types...super armor, which covers everything, then heavy armor like Bowser has, that covers everything up to a certain point of either damage or knockback. K. Rool could have one or both types of armor, but to a lesser extent than Bowser so as to not invalidate him (or just do the right thing and buff Bowser...that'd be niiiice).

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
Now that Im reading about armor types and now that K. Rool's golden armored belly is basically canon. It occurred to me that it could work like Link's shield, being able to block projectiles when standing still or walking.
Another fun idea I had some time ago is an B special for K. Rool where he puts up his belly on front. Anyone hitting it would make a big "GONG!" noise and the attacker would be briefly stunned. Sort of like Paralyzing counter from Ike.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Even without the golden armor, K. Rool's belly could still act like a shield. I mean, things that hit his belly would bounce off easily, due to how big his belly is. You understand what I mean? LOL

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery

I finally bought DK 64. Time to see the King in 3D, collect thousand of things, listens to sweet music and play impossible minigames.:laugh:

SuperSmashSean

Smash Journeyman
new video! I made this for every person that supports k rool for smash DLC and since the beginning. Share this video with everyone and start the movement! We will get king k rool in smash once and for all!

Incredible video, something I am definitely sharing with friends.

Oh, and so the blame will be over, I was the one who said the H word, not @ Pakky Pakky

I know this is way off topic but I had to. If anyone ever says they are tried of more anime/hentai characters in smash yet request shantae, that is where I lose hope in the sm4sh community.

Back to K. Rool. Has anyone posted their kontest photos on miiverse yet?
Hey, I can't let others take the blame for what they didn't do.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Incredible video, something I am definitely sharing with friends.

Oh, and so the blame will be over, I was the one who said the H word, not @ Pakky Pakky

Hey, I can't let others take the blame for what they didn't do.
I appreciate that, thank you .

Though it's still rather dumb that I got a spam infraction for saying the same thing. Also apparently i'm always off topic in this thread. If someone has answered my question it would have been brought back to K Rool but, whatever that's fine.

Now to finish what I said, I'm having anime fighter fatigue because it sometimes feels like that roster gets filled up with more and more generic anime-like character with each iteration, while cool looking off the beaten path character like K Rool get overlooked. Even the community in some areas promote this, even when it doesn't make a lick of sense. Like Loyd being argued in any sense over Pac-man. I hope this is not the case with the ballot. Like it being a farce and King K gets barreled over for someone ridiculous, like Sora or something.

Now see that is what I would have said before if someone answered by question. I hope that was on topic enough for everyone...

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Rundas and Baby Mario's day is over.

Kutthroats! Let's plunder the Rate Their Chances and prove that they're in the wake of King K. Rool's FINEST HOUR!!! >:D

Pakky

Smash Hero
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption - a cryomancer of a bounty hunter and a fairly popular character in the Metroid fanbase.
I'm being facetious, because when it comes to Metroid I only see Ridley, similarly with DK all I see is K Rool.

3DS FC
0061-0163-0572
However there have been other tangents that have nothing to do with K rool that have gone on in this thread and did those people get infractions? No. People have even come in here and spoke about other characters if I'm not mistaken and nothing was done. However cherry picking is cherry picking, I shouldn't be surprised, I'm done.
Oh based mods, I too have discussed not K. Rool related things on this K. Rool centric board. May you please avenge Pakky by marking me too with infractions, to insure fairness to all users!

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
This was my rating.
So this is the first time I've posted in the thread since we reached 100 (Has it really been 18 days...? Time flies quickly in the Trial HSC exams). And we'll be re-rating King K. Rool in light of the Mii Costume. This is going to be a very interesting day.

Original Chance: 87%
There was very little doubt... Arguably THE most wanted character worldwide, with limitless moveset potential, a newcomer for a series that is well deserving and in need of a new character... Everything was perfect for him...!

This has literally thrown a huge spanner into everything. Some Kutthroats have given up hope completely thinking that it's all over, some are baffled, thinking is this the end? Or is the King closer than we imagine him to be? Remarkably, even in the face of adversity, new Kutthroats have emerged from the shadows since the King K.Ostume. Not to mention that the ballot isn't over yet, so why rool out K.Rool when it's not even over?

New Chance: 90%
Many of us Kutthroats believe that a costume should in no way mean the complete deconfirmation of a character. Not to mention that most characters that are already playable have Mii Costumes too, such as Samus, Link, or even content not in playable form have Mii Costumes, such as Magician's Red The Flying Man or Chrom. The only other instance where a popular Nintendo newcomer is being threatened by a Mii is the Inkling, and the grounds for these assumptions are justifiable, given they're only a year old in Nintendo's nursery of new all-stars. (still doesn't stop me wanting them...)

King K. Rool has EVERYTHING going for him. Since the Ballot's announcement, King K. Rool has seen an incredibly strong and stable support base, constantly being near the top of polls that suggest a likeness of all the potential ballot votes. And there's good reason for this - Boundless moveset potential. From his blunderbuss gadgets such as kannonballs and vacuum suction, electric traps and helicopter pack, krown toss, there's enough for King K. Rool to be a unique character.

And for my thoughts on the costume - It's probably a teaser made to address his support base. We've NEVER seen this design of K. Rool before - a perfect shoutout to the RÅRE games with the golden belly and tail and the PAON gem. Could this be a potential hybrid design for a new K. Rool model? Or was it based on a working model that they decided to make extra money from in the form of a Mii Costume?

Regardless - My Want: 100%
King K. Rool has been one of my most wanted since Ridley's role as a Stage Boss was confirmed. He's the Newcomer the Donkey Kong series needs, and the one Super Smash Bros deserves.
...Bit of an early bird, aren't I? I need to get back to work... But what is there left to do after my trials...

Last edited:

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Time has passed since I last posted in the Rate Their Chances thread, but I already gave there my point of view of why I feel the Mii costume is actually beneficial to his inclusion.
This was my post if anyone's interested
Layyydies and gentlemen! Welcome to main event of the game! Brought to you this evening by Rare and Nintendo in association with K. Rool Enterprises. Introducing...

King K. Rool
Chance: 90%
Remember how in a past interview Sakurai mentioned how Bowser Jr. was almost cut but other characters didn't have the same luck? What if K. Rool was one of them?

There's something interesting about the Mii costumes. Most are based on already existing models of characters and assist trophies like Link and Isabelle. There are also costumes for characters that appear in trophy form like Zero and Black Knight. Sakurai actually created a 3D model for the Flying Men of Magicant but 3DS issues ocurred and the easier solution was a 2D model. Finally there's Chrom which as we know was heavily considered until Robin took his place yet still assists him as a final smash.

See where I'm going with this? Almost all of the character based DLC costumes are based on already existing models in Smash 4. However K. Rool's costume looks totally different from his trophy appearance. Sure there's also the Inklings but they were clearly made to advertise even more Splatoon (Nintendo really advertised it a lot... even in ice creams). Heihachi and Akira? Well, if Capcom got a character from its most known fighting franchise, it seems nice for Sega and Namco to receive a similar treatment, plus it also helps to advertise Project X Zone 2. Finally Lloyd. In a recent interview, Sakurai mentioned how he had certain Namco characters like Heihachi in mind but decided to go with Pacman. Lloyd could have been in his mind at one point. Also Namco helped develop the game so it's nice for them to receive more acknowledgement even if it's just a costume (Tales of is a fan favorite of Namco).

So if you bothered to read all of this, then I can affirm you that K. Rool clearly still stands a chance. I'd say K. Rool looks even likelier now because there's a high chance that the costume could be based on his playable model. Time will eventually tell us.
Want: 100%
If there's someone who I've always felt holds a true significance to Nintendo yet hasn't debuted as a playable character, it's K. Rool. Despite his lack of appearances as the years have passed, he's still remembered by many Nintendo fans as a memorable, funny yet cruel villain that helped define DK's games. I'll continue supporting him until his finest hour finally arrives.

Nominations
Captain Rainbow x5

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I don't feel like voting in RTC personally. I know that its going to hurt K. Rool's rank in it, but I just don't care anymore about the RTC. I do agree with you, though, at this point I think K. Rool is more likely happening than not.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Already done my part in the Rate Their Chances thread, now to see how things go until the next night. I can already imagine my blood boiling once a detractor pops up to troll or simply say he's dead because of the krappy kostume. But the king wouldn't like for me to get riled up over krazy things like that.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I'm bored, so moveset below when I'm done testing the spoiler button.
Hrngh, dammit, how does this work?...

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm not too upset about low rankings.

It's the wants I'm concerned about.

Because a lot of them won't be just "Eh, he's not my thing."

They'll be "his fans are terrible,lol get rekt," etc.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Gotta love the Smash Bros. fanbase.
If smash wasn't one of my favorite games of all time I wouldn't have gotten involved with speculation.

Now I'm a mod.

I can never leave.

Still, if K.Rool was in and he was packed in with a stage that had nothing to do with K.Rool but had EVERYTHING to do with Dixie (she also gets in), what would the stage be and what music would go there?

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Gotta love the Smash Bros. fanbase.
As impossible of a task as it probably is, I think the Smash fanbase, when it comes to potential characters, wouldn't be so snobby to each other if they just played most of Nintendo's games and saw for themselves the merits of everyone in Nintendo's line-up. I'm willing to bet lots of K. Rool haters feel that way because they haven't played Donkey Kong Country 1-3 and 64 for themselves. They almost feel proud to not have touched the games (or any game from which they don't find certain characters interesting) and prattle on about THEIR favorites, holding them in higher esteem. It's what's bugged me about the majority of the people on this site to no end.

Either that or, I dunno, don't talk down to others for their perfectly acceptable interests. It's called decency, and you have a lot of it when you grow up (which a lot of people around here still haven't done, evidently).

If smash wasn't one of my favorite games of all time I wouldn't have gotten involved with speculation.

Now I'm a mod.

I can never leave.
I've met a few of my best Internet friends I've ever known on this site, we talk every day, share what's going on in our lives, and help each other out either emotionally or practically, so I can't leave either despite my own preoccupations with the Smash fanbase.

Still, if K.Rool was in and he was packed in with a stage that had nothing to do with K.Rool but had EVERYTHING to do with Dixie (she also gets in), what would the stage be and what music would go there?
Well, Dixie is pretty varied, as she can have a stage from either DKC2, DKC3, or DKC Tropical Freeze. I can't say which stage would be best, but as for my potential favorite I'd like a stage based on Autumn Heights from Tropical Freeze. It solves a few key issues regarding DK content in Smash:

1) It's not another dang jungle stage. Donkey Kong games have more variety than just jungles.

2) Sakurai no longer has an excuse to shove another damn Jungle Japes remix. He can't ignore that Autumn Heights has some incredible music of its own anymore because a serene, majestic Switzerland countryside inspired level doesn't resemble a jungle at all, and Jungle Japes music would be incredibly unfitting.

3) Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is the latest DKC game, and even though it came out last year it's still on a lot of people's minds. Since Dixie showed up there, then she and a stage based on the game would be "relevant" like what many people around here like to say about various Smash content candidates.

I mean a lot of the worlds from that game could work, but you have to admit that Autumn Heights is one of the most distinct even among the greater DK game series.

As for music, I know I want all the great brand-new Tropical Freeze tracks, especially since the soundtrack was helmed by David Wise. That said I know there should be music tracks from the original DKC games on the SNES as well (and some non-DK Rap ones from DK 64).

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman

Now I'm a mod.

I can never leave.

The thing is, there's no stage associated specifically with Dixie. There ARE stages associated with K. Rool, but as he's a boss he's a given. Dixie, DK, and Diddy are associated with ANY stage in any game they're playable characters in. Theoretically, DK could be closely associated with Jungle Hijinxs because its the starting level of the game and where his house is located, but there's no standout stage that fits for Dixie Kong.

Well, if you want to get technical, it could be the first stage Dixie Kong appears in... which ALSO applies to King K. Rool, since Gangplank Galleon is his stage, but its also the first stage (/world) Dixie appears in.

The next closest thing would be Lake Orangatanga/Lakeside Limbo, but frankly, Gangplank Galleon works fine for both of them.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Now that Im reading about armor types and now that K. Rool's golden armored belly is basically canon. It occurred to me that it could work like Link's shield, being able to block projectiles when standing still or walking.
Another fun idea I had some time ago is an B special for K. Rool where he puts up his belly on front. Anyone hitting it would make a big "GONG!" noise and the attacker would be briefly stunned. Sort of like Paralyzing counter from Ike.
... that would actually make a lot of sense. Remember how you would only bounce off from his belly if you try to roll into it with DK or Diddy in DKC1? It would be pretty nice, kinda unique for a heavyweight and of course super useful for him to get around annoying projectile spammers (since he's such a big target that would be a blessing).

I'm guessing if his ftilt would really be a belly bounce attack (just like Wario does sometimes in his older games) it could have some sort of armor (heavy armor where if you're strong enough you'll still knock him away). Or K. Rools upB / downB could have normal superarmor. He probably should have 1 or 2 moves with superarmor since he's a heavy and shouldn't flinch for some moves.

Last edited:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
My vote:

K. Rool:

Chance - 75% (down from 90%)
I find a ton more logic in the arguments in favor of him still having good odds...an "irrelevant" character being the only one to get an all-new model made for him and not ripped from a trophy (above and beyond for a character with decent existing resources), getting dumped alongside costumes for characters who don't seem to be ballot "consolations," and not having the costume tied to the ballot at all in press releases or mentioned as a disconfirmation anywhere, unlike others like Chrom and Ridley.

The opposition arguments are largely just desperate conjecture used to write off another character "taking their favorite's spot," namely the suggestion box and casual talking points, as well as that a costume of a longtime popular character "obviously" came only because of the very latest of many sources of popularity, and was "obviously" intended as a final verdict on the character. There's also a lot of pessimism that this is "just like Ridley," which is really only true in principle, because otherwise, an uninhibitive Halloween suit is worlds apart from a boss. Oh, and the perennial favorite, "relevance," which didn't keep this costume from being made and sold, almost like your latest game being X years older than another character's doesn't inhibit your appeal at all in comparison.

All in all, I said last time that the 10% of him missing out comes from Sakurai pulling some personal reason out of a place where the sun doesn't shine as to why not to choose a character whose benefits speak for themselves. The additional 15% stems from him potentially having dug deep to find an even more demoralizing half-measure for the character with the Mii costumes. But nothing is truly conclusive so far, and I'm going to stay cautiously optimistic until either the end? or the end.

Want - 100%

NPC Ballot Stuff Prediction - 12.5%

Nominate Brash the Friggin' Bear x5
Kinda rushed it since it's late and I'm on mobile, but it hits on the major points well enough. You have a lot of logical 'for' reasons that can arguably be blanket-addressed by "but Ridley! but obviously meant to disconfirm! but reading too much into it!" 75% gives a fair amount of credit to the better-reasoned points while leaving sizable room for error that Sakurai could, despite benefit of the doubt, chop off consideration for K. Rool two months early in favor of devoting resources to a new model only for a mascot costume.

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
I hadn't thought of using his golden gut as passive armour. Obviously fully blocking any projectile is Link's (and Toon Link's...?) thing so I wouldn't support making it exactly the same but making it so that it doesn't receive knockback from weak projectiles (but still damage) would still be a cool implementation and still leave the Links with their niche.

Not sure on what level you'd put it at. Enough to invalidate Needles, Paralyser and Fireballs would be nice (6%) in keeping with the "how do we make K Rool beat the top tier?" motif but I'm not sure how many other projectiles this invalidates as a result.

Last edited:

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Holy hell that's a huge image.

But yeah as I said, he only stated that it's going to be fan service from now on.
For this Ballot i say K.Rool is the definition of "Fan service"

Well this got a spam infraction, I know not to post my opinion anymore, thanks.
I have a goodie guy fatigue

Please don't think of this as shameless self promotion, it's just something I found written on TvTropes under wild fan theories for Metroid and I found it hilarious.

Because I may just be giving off that vibe and I wanted to make it clear.

View attachment 67620
I know that if K.Rool gets in and after Prime4
Sylux will be my #1 most wanted for Sma5h.

I want him in now tbh even though he hasent blown up i know how great he is and how much potential he has.

I played MPH to death.

Last edited by a moderator:

King_K_Rules

Smash Journeyman
new video! I made this for every person that supports k rool for smash DLC and since the beginning. Share this video with everyone and start the movement! We will get king k rool in smash once and for all!

Great video, I really enjoyed it! Yes, we kan!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
If K. Rool, perhaps, had super armor on a projectile...?

That may be interesting.
That'd be cool
Make his Kannonball have Super Armor when flying, but after that it grows the spikes as it lands and acts similar to how Dedede's Gordos act when they're stuck to a wall
It'd be all the more fitting if King K. took the Trap route :drshrug:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Warning Received
I feel the ball was dropped COMPLETELY on Smash U's classic mode. This mode isn't classic in the slightest.

The changes I'd make, however, would be a CLASSIC classic mode
Yes, about Classic Mode... I liked the "choose your path" aspect of 3DS Classic Mode so I would keep that in Classic Mode so you always get to choose your opponents... but I also would have made Classic Mode more like how it was in Smash 64 and Melee. This is how I would have done it.

Stage 1 - 1 vs 1 regular battle
Stage 2 - 2 vs 2 team battle
Bonus 1 - Break the Targets (you choose your target course)
Stage 3 - 1 vs 1 regular battle
Stage 4 - 3 vs 1 giant battle
Bonus 2 - Home-Run Contest or Target Blast or Trophy Rush (you choose your mini-game)
Stage 5 - 1 vs 1 regular battle
Boss 1 - you choose your Nintendo boss (Petey Piranha, Porky, Rayquaza, Metal Face, etc.)
Stage 6 - 3 vs 3 team battle
Bonus 3 - Board the Platforms (you choose your platform course)
Stage 7 - 1 vs 1 metal battle
Stage 8 - 4 vs 4 team battle
Bonus 4 - Race to the Finish or Climb to the Finish (you choose your obstacle course)
Stage 9 - 2 vs 2 metal team battle
Stage 10 - 1 vs 10 multi-character battle
Boss 2 - you choose your Smash boss (Master Hand, Galleom, Tabuu, Master Core, etc.)

Top Bottom