• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Justice Will Prevail and All That Stuff." - Vote Rundas for DLC!

Should Rundas be in the game

• Of course! (The smart option)

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • Hell no! (What is wrong with you?!)

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Outside of Blast Ball, we haven't gotten any Metroid-related content yet, if you wanna call that Metroid. It seems that we won't be getting anymore pre-Ballot characters aside from maybe Wolf, according to Sakurai. We have to get out there.

WanderingChozo

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3926-6099-0390
Outside of Blast Ball, we haven't gotten any Metroid-related content yet, if you wanna call that Metroid. It seems that we won't be getting anymore pre-Ballot characters aside from maybe Wolf, according to Sakurai. We have to get out there.
Well I've done all I can to get people out there and voting. Aside from spamming the ballot each day, which I very well could do, all I plan to do is spread the word. I know the chances are slim, but I'm hoping for it. I just hope Sakurai sees the small gem that is Rundas in the millions of votes for more popular characters. Rundas is all we really have left. Ridley's a boss, Dark Samus is an AT, the Hunters from Prime Hunters pretty much have no future aside from Sylux based on that recent interview. But that won't be happening for a while now. Rundas is the most popular out of the three hunters from Prime 3.

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
It seems we might have to take the route that other campaigns are taking and attempt to get Rundas Smashified. Who here has a Twitter?

WanderingChozo

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3926-6099-0390
I tweeted the Smashified people about Rundas and they favorited my tweet. I think they might actually do it. It may take a while as they get so many requests, but they paid attention to it.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I would very much appreciate an ice fighter in the Smash 4 lineup. Currently such is quite lacking.
Best case scenario, we get Rundas AND the Ice Climbers.
I miss the Ice Climbers.
I doubt the Ice Climbers will return. Sakurai seems intent on keeping his word that both versions of the game will have the same roster.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Despite never having played Prime 3 (yet.. I've got the trilogy) I can ship this. I would like another Metro is rep and someone to really do Ice justice, the justice that the Climbers never gave it

SnowmanEX711

Smash Cadet
I am 100% in favor of supporting Rundas. At this point, I see him as the only potential Metroid rep that can bring something unique to Smash. Too bad he isn't very popular since he was killed off over 8 years ago and Nintendo refuses to do anything interesting with Metroid .>_<

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I am 100% in favor of supporting Rundas. At this point, I see him as the only potential Metroid rep that can bring something unique to Smash. Too bad he isn't very popular since he was killed off over 8 years ago and Nintendo refuses to do anything interesting with Metroid .>_<
Tell me about it. I love Nintendo, but they do some questionable ****.

LuffyLink

Smash Apprentice
Please add me on the supporter list.
I just beat him and I was so sad (I even shed a tear) because he was such a great character and it would be so cool to play as him!

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Please add me on the supporter list.
I just beat him and I was so sad (I even shed a tear) because he was such a great character and it would be so cool to play as him!
I see what you did there. Was that intentional? At the moment, there is no supporter list, although I could whip one up if enough people want it.

Top Bottom