• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Justice For Brawl! Finished! Aryman Wins! Congratulations!

tsilver33

Smash Ace
I will coin toss, but I need Zeus confirmation. Whoever wins the toss will instead play Riku.

EDIT: Wait, this a double eliminatiion. Did the loser of the toss instead just want to go to the losers bracket and keep playing? (In which case a new player is not neccesary.)

Teronist09

Smash Journeyman
I will coin toss, but I need Zeus confirmation. Whoever wins the toss will instead play Riku.

EDIT: Wait, this a double eliminatiion. Did the loser of the toss instead just want to go to the losers bracket and keep playing? (In which case a new player is not neccesary.)
if I lose send me to losers.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Can do. I will wait for Zeus's confirmation. (Note: I am updating the rules on the first post on my policy on laggy matches, and no shows.)

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Very well. Thank you for your honesty. I have added the policy to the second post under the brackets.

COIN FLIP
------------
Heads: Teronist09
Tails: Thunder of Zeus

Result: Heads

Teronist09 moves on to round 2. Thunder of Zeus moves to the losers bracket.

Edit: Now just to wait on Shadow and Tri.

blankvi

Smash Ace
Me and Shadow were having freindlies and saw we would be matched up for this so we played it ....

i beat him 2-0

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Lol. You probably should have waited, but atleast you were both honest. And I guess it did speed this up quite a bit. But cool. Be glad it's Double elimination Shadow, you too Tri. Updating now.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Okay, all reminders have been sent out. Get your matches in as soon as you can!

blankvi

Smash Ace
Lol. You probably should have waited, but atleast you were both honest. And I guess it did speed this up quite a bit. But cool. Be glad it's Double elimination Shadow, you too Tri. Updating now.
it happens with the regulars, now its just the wait for the losers

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Yep. I sent them reminders, so they are fully aware that the deadlines tomorrow.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Kingdom triforce moves on, he won the toss. Aurorazoni is out! Thunder of Zeus won the toss. DarrenJAS is out! Thunder of Zeus must now play Riku in his place. Brackets will be updated in a moment.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Unfortunately, Shadowfire, Aryman, and Blankvi are all waiting on those two matches.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Ok, this wait is getting ridiculous. It's way past the deadline. I've flipped the coins. Riku00 and Kingdom-Triforce move on. I'm updating the OP and sending reminders.

blankvi

Smash Ace
Ok, this wait is getting ridiculous. It's way past the deadline. I've flipped the coins. Riku00 and Kingdom-Triforce move on. I'm updating the OP and sending reminders.
you got the order of me and kingdom wrong ;)
i made it to winner final so im waiting for whoever is left after shadow, kingdom and riku are done

we should get this done by sunday, some of them can only play on weekends

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Actually, your in the losers bracket at this point. Last spot though, so you have a good chance at being in the final match. But thanks, I'll fix that.

EDIT: Oh wait, I'm sorry. You were right. I mis read your post. I thought you meant you were still in the winners bracket.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Note to all of you: I have created another tournament to prepare for this one finishing. It has a different ruleset, but the theme is still Phoenix Wright. Feel free to signup for that one to, if you wish. Wanted to make sure you guys didn't think you could only join one and not the other.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Riku00 won the toss, sorry I couldn't finish this before the weekend ended, but I gave enough time. updating now.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
3 posts in a row?
Infraction, please.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Oh, oops, sorry. I didn't notice that would be my third in a row. I posted while on the first page via quick reply. Is their a way to delete them?

tsilver33

Smash Ace
nubcakes? I sent him a pm. If they don't play the match by the deadline, I will replace Riku00 with you. Your right, I'm not sure if either of them are particularly active. (Once again, is their anyway to delete posts?)

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You double posted and triple posted on the same page. :mad:

Lolitems.

Nah, no way to delete them.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
I was posting off the front page, I had no intention to double post, and I apologized. I swear if you try to turn this into a item/no item thread I'll.... Ah, who am I kidding, their's nothing I could do about it. But I remain strong on my view on items. Live with it, or just, you know, not play. But thank you for the answer. What would you suggest I do about it then?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You can play with items, but there's no place for you in tournaments if that's all you do.

Don't do anything, just keep the posts going and make sure nobody knows you're a tripler.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
>_> I joined your tourney remember? Granted I lost, but I still played. I can play with both items on and off. I personally prefer to play with 'some' of them on, but I can live with not.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
You can play with items, but there's no place for you in tournaments if that's all you do.

Don't do anything, just keep the posts going and make sure nobody knows you're a tripler.

These items are okay to play in because they don't effect the game much.
No johns mah boy.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'll go all Meta Knight and Falcon next item tourney. :evil:
Meta Knight is an item so ban him plox or not your choice I'll continue this sentence because it seems to fit in with the theme of this tournament because this sentence is messed up along with the rules and I'll say I'm kidding because you'll be all "zomg items so fair here's why' or something.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
You seem so certain that items are not fair in tourney play, I think they are. You share your reasons, I have a right to state mine. And how exactly does a continued sentence seem to fit in with the rules of this tourney at all?

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I'll go all Meta Knight and Falcon next item tourney. :evil:
Meta Knight is an item so ban him plox or not your choice I'll continue this sentence because it seems to fit in with the theme of this tournament because this sentence is messed up along with the rules and I'll say I'm kidding because you'll be all "zomg items so fair here's why' or something.
There's a thread for a list of fair items/neutral items for brawl game play.
These are it. Are you even in this tourney?

Top Bottom