• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Justice For Brawl! Finished! Aryman Wins! Congratulations!

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yup. That's why I have no complaints about the edited rules.
No, but I like harassing tsilver. :p

I said "next item tourney", by the way.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
As far as I know it's only on that one subject though. Other than that we seem to agree on matches, and even characters. You still main Ness right? Pretty close to Lucas, hard to call him a clone though.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Not if I ban you first. :mad:

Oh, and by the way. Why is the star rod legal? That's a bad decision. :(

Lucas and Ness couldn't be any farther from clones than they already are. They have almost identical specials, but an obvious difference in all of them. Tilts, smashes, and aerials are all different. I still main Ness, but with Mario, Wario, Jigglypuff, and Falcon as my most used seconds. Kirby, too.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Star Rod [NEUTRAL] - A unique item in that it is the only item in the game capable of acting as both a projectile and a bludgeon (without having to be thrown), the Star Rod opens up a lot of interesting strategies. The fact that different characters act differently when shooting stars (some characters can fire two stars in quick succession, while most are restricted to firing off one star at a time), as well as how a star can be launched from both tilts and Smashes, lends itself to a level of strategic value that other bludgeons can't compare to. Add to that an average risk/reward, average strength, and average range and you have an item perfectly suited for tournament play. Accepted for play.
Copied and Quoted from the Official Item Standard Play thread. You can argue with them their. Infact, that's why the threads their.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I might be able to. :(

Use it if you'd like, but I'm just saying. Nobody uses it as an attack, they throw it, and get easy kills.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
It is, but shadow fire is right that it is barely moving. Sorry to keep you waiting Ary, but their is little I can do about players not playing their loser matches.

Riku00

Smash Ace
Sorry guys but i have been grounded and i still am. But i can't get in touch with my opponent right now, so i don't know if i should just wait to see what happens.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
I'll send Kingdom-Triforce a PM, see if he is still active. If he is, well, then I don't know. I may just have to end up DQing you and replacing with Shadow. If not, well then... I have no idea. XD No guarentees either way though. But I really want to have this wrapped up by Sunday night.

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
I'll send Kingdom-Triforce a PM, see if he is still active. If he is, well, then I don't know. I may just have to end up DQing you and replacing with Shadow. If not, well then... I have no idea. XD No guarentees either way though. But I really want to have this wrapped up by Sunday night.
Waait...wha?

tsilver33

Smash Ace
You aren't kicked if you lose your first round. You have to lose TWICE. You lucked out on the flip of a coin. You have another round to play.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Actually, says here Teronist lost a coin flip to Triforce. You need to get your matches in on time, buddy.

blankvi

Smash Ace
Actually, says here Teronist lost a coin flip to Triforce. You need to get your matches in on time, buddy.
haha, i thought teronist was Triforce cuz of the new avatar.

Dont see why we are holding Triforce back for riku if hes grounded. lol grounded

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Agreed, the deadline has expired. Sorry I couldn't get on today, I was busy after school.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Lol. You guys could have said that in a better order. Congratulations to Aryman! and anyone else who actually bothered to play their matches!

1rst Place: Aryman
2nd: Blankvi
3rd: Shadowfirex100
4th: Kingdom-Triforce

By the way, does anyone know if I could get these in for the Seeding listings? And if so, how?

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Oh, thanks Shadow. :) Ary, I will send you my wii code via pm in a little while, so that you can receive your custom stage. (I will delete it after I send it though, and you confirm you have it.)

Top Bottom