• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just some things I wanted you to know

Smash Apprentice
As you all know Falcon can do several things when hanging on the ledge and enemy on stage, such as knee and paunch, but there are some more and I'm not sure if you are aware of those:
-Falcon Dive from the Ledge:
Just move away and press Up-B, you won't sweetspot the ledge and it has some strange horizontal range with this blink. Also goes thru shield
-Dair from the ledge:
Same procedure like knee, let go, jump forward, perform Dair.
Advantage is that it is less punishable and maybe sets up for some combo.
-Falcon Kick from the ledge:
Just jump from the ledge (Press Y or X) and perform Falcon Kick Directly afterwards.
I dunno if this has much practical use, but I could imagine that it's good to use like once in a fight when opponent isn't expecting it, especially on small, light weight chars that will get hit by both.
-Uair from the ledge:
Same procedure as knee and Bair, I think it's just the safest option because it pushes back shielders and isn't punishable.

I hope some of those aren't known, or actively used (from what i saw at replays).
I think Falcon needs anything he can get for at least climbing up some spots at the Tierladder.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
sometimes you pic is nice and sometimes it is discusting

10confusions

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
you can also do nair but its not really useful. oh yeah the forsaken recovery mindgames are too good for this. i think uair,knee, falcon dive are always the best option when doing a ledged hopped attack

Top Bottom