• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just making sure this is known...

Sillybananas

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3711-9416-4590
First and foremost I apologize if this is already known and spread, but I literally never play Zelda (and hardly play against her).

While messing around on training with the cast, I noticed that zelda's up-b was indeed buffed in knockback (maybe even in dmg), but I noticed something really neat around the 75+% range.

On most of the cast (mario sized chars), Up-b apparently combos into itself when used against a grounded opponent. Similar to pikachu's downb in brawl where it could hit and be re-used again almost.

Again, the mods can close the thread if this is known, but I just wanted to throw it out there.
Thanks for reading.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Yes this is known but the Smash 4 Zelda board could use the reminder! If you don't feel like Farore's will connect, you can teleport down or diagonally downward to avoid being punished.

http://youtu.be/kUpQL9P1gjE?t=28m45s

Last edited:

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Yes this is known but the Smash 4 Zelda board could use the reminder! If you don't feel like Farore's will connect, you can teleport down or diagonally downward to avoid being punished.

http://youtu.be/kUpQL9P1gjE?t=28m45s
But you'll more than likely still be punished on the ending lag.

Oh and OP. How dare you come in here and get my hopes up only to repeat something known? nah jk

RAWR.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I think Aleate means that if you don't think the second hit will connect after the first hit does, then you can just teleport in place by holding down.

This is something I need to abuse more, but my reflexes suck and watching people block my faore's wind after they did a dash attack hurts my ego.

Top Bottom