• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just introducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurechu

Smash Rookie
Just starting the boards im hoping to main pikachu and i could use a mentor or something any help would be grateful :)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hi, Lurechu! Welcome to the Pika boards. :) We have a Social Thread where you can post things like this in the future (to avoid getting infracted for spam), or if you have any Pika-related questions, there's the Q&A/FAQ thread.

Also, you might wanna check out the Generating A Win guide to get started on improving your Pika game.

There's a lot of people around here who'd be willing to help you out and play some wifi matches with you, myself included. VM or PM me whenever you're free and we can set up some time to play.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Hi, Lurechu! Welcome to the Pika boards. We have a Social Thread where you can post things like this in the future (to avoid getting infracted for spam), or if you have any Pika-related questions, there's the Q&A/FAQ thread.

Also, you might wanna check out the Generating A Win guide to get started on improving your Pika game.

There's a lot of people around here who'd be willing to help you out and play some wifi matches with you, myself included. VM or PM me whenever you're free and we can set up some time to play.
This is an excellent post. :)

KayLo!, making awesome posts like that will not get you forgiven for missing APEX.

Lurecho, welcome to the boards. Please follow KayLo!'s advice. If you ever need any help with anything, I'm the mod here and you can always feel free to contact me about anything. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom