• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jungle Republic Marathon | Sign-Ups | Delay til ???

Chaco

Never Logs In
Welcome to the second marathon mafia held on SWF. This mafia will hold very similar general rules to the other game, however with extended day and night phases. Also, hopefully no more votecount slip ups! The open for this Marathon is Jungle Republic.

[Removed for now]

First, the basics:

The following links may help new players become acquainted with the game:
Newbie Guide: Introduction for new players.
Basic Rules: Reading these rules, along with the game's specific rules, will help you understand the game.
Common Roles: Includes a description of the roles both commonly and uncommonly found in Mafia.
Smashboards Mafia Archives: This archive includes examples of past Mafia games in Decisive Games.

Fundamentals:
1. Have fun, and do not ruin the fun for others.
2. Unless your role states otherwise, no communication about the game is allowed outside of this thread.
3. a) No quoting mod PMs, or faking a quoted mod PM (including pictures). Not even partial quoting.
3. b) You are allowed to quote mod PMs privately to any member that you are allowed to communicate with outside this thread.
4. Editing your posts is not allowed.

Game specific stuff/rules:

No communicating with any other people regardless of whether they are playing or not, and regardless of whether they are dead, or what have you. This constitutes cheating, unless of course, you have a role that specifies that you are able to communicate with others. In which case I'd like the logs, just for my personal amusement.

Voting and Lynching:
5. All votes must be bolded (Vote: Rockin)
6. When changing your vote, you must unvote your previous vote before you revote. (Unvote; Vote: Rockin)
7. A lynch will occur when a majority has been reached. Day will end with a lynch.
8. You may vote for a 'no lynch' if desired. If a majority of the players in the game vote for to no lynch, the game will progress to night without a lynch.
9. If the deadline hits and a majority has not been found, the player with the most votes will be lynched.
10. In the event of a tie, the first player to reach that number of votes will be lynched.
11. If a lynch occurs, then the game enters ‘twilight,' where all live players apart from the player who has been lynched are allowed to freely converse (but not allowed to cast any votes) until I post a death scene.
12. Once you are dead (flavor has been posted), you are allowed to make one final "bah go town/scum!" post, but nothing of substance.

Activity and Deadline:
13. This game will have a deadline 45 minutes per day phase. No extensions will be given since this is on a fixed time schedule.
14. Treat this game as a commitment. You are requested to post at least once every few minutes. Failure to do so will result in a prod. 3 prods in one Game Day, or 5 prods in the entire game, will result in your replacement if it is D1 or D2, and your modkill if it is D3 or later.
15. If you are unable to participate for a period longer than a day phase(45 minutes), please PM me or post in thread.

The Rest:
16. Night actions are to be sent to me via PM. If your Night Action is not in by the Night Action deadline, you don't perform one. Please, IM it. I'd love to listen to your theory crafting. I will be on AIM the entire game. Unless something comes up.
17. Do not post in the colors BLUE, RED, or DARKORCHID.

Set Up:

Vanilla Townie x6:

Hello, PLAYERNAME, and welcome to Jungle Republic Mafia. You are a simple Vanilla Townie. You can vote and post. The best things in life are the simplest. You win when the Mafia and Werewolves are no more.
Seer x1:
Hello, PLAYERNAME, and welcome to Jungle Republic Mafia. You are a Seer. Each night, you may scry someone and see if they are a Werewolf, or are not a Werewolf. You win when the Mafia and Werewolves are no more.
Mafia Goon x3:
Hello, PLAYERNAME, and welcome to Jungle Republic Mafia. You are a Mafia Goon, and are part of the Mafia, along with PLAYERNAME and PLAYERNAME, who are also Goons. You may converse here during night, but you have taken the Pact of Inpracticality and are therefore unable to make a night kill. You win when either a) you make up a full majority of the town, or b) if you make up half and one pro-town role is still alive.
Werewolf x2:
Hello, PLAYERNAME, and welcome to Jungle Republic Mafia. You are a Werewolf, along with PLAYERNAME, who is also a Werewolf. You may converse here during night, and every night, you may nightkill someone. You win when either a) you make up a full majority of the town, or b) if you make up half and one pro-town role is still alive.
Sign-Ups:
1. Gheb
2. Jungle (Simba'd his *****)
3. Tom
4. Marshy
5. Karthik
6-12. ???

Ronike

Smash Ace
Technically with those roles, mafia wins with all three mafia alive, both werewolves, and one townie, and werewolves win in a similar situation. Might want to re-word.

Not signing up, cause I dont have the time.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
How dare you dont automatically sign me up Chaco

I thought we were cool

see if i pull a simba on you tonight.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Technically with those roles, mafia wins with all three mafia alive, both werewolves, and one townie, and werewolves win in a similar situation. Might want to re-word.

Not signing up, cause I dont have the time.
Yeah I need to reword it.

Chaco

Never Logs In
if 45 minute days inconveniences anyone and 30 minute days would be better i'm willing to change that

Riddle

Smash Lord
IF you change it to 30 minutes days/15 minute nights I can play. 2 hour computer time limits suck. Also, 24th >25th for me and it would have to start at least before 9. >.> Yes I know my parents are stupid.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
We may talk about reverting it back to 30 minute days, Chaco.

Also, please sign me up. BUMP.

also, for the rules, make sure to follow the rules on the scumwiki. They are cohesive.

Chaco

Never Logs In
also, for the rules, make sure to follow the rules on the scumwiki. They are cohesive.
They do, I meant to add in the various win rule, because they are various, but I had forgotten to up until this point.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Also, the first post image is really huge and you should use one that has less than a width of 500ish px.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Life is going to interfere with the next two weekends probably.

Top Bottom