• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 23rd NJ Terrabite Tournement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
I would love to attend?? anyone wanna buy ma a two way??

Is m2k gonna be there??

copper90

Smash Apprentice
... ... ... ?

If you want to play singles, singles will be there for you to play. I'm confused what you mean by "expecting". Could you rephrase your question?
Lol, sorry. Uh, should i go there prepared to play singles, if doubles isn't going on? Like.. what are the chances that there won't be doubles? If that's any better, lol.:laugh:

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
there MIGHT be doubles but there probably wont be so come play doubles
Don't you mean "come to play singles."? I personally think the chances of doubles are minimal. With a 4 hour time constraint and most likely round-robin style tournament, I'd come to play singles simply because there won't be enough time to do both. However, I'm sure if you ask you could do some 2v2 money matches.

copper90

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, if I go I'll be prepared to play singles. What is the skill level usually like at these? Lol./

D0M3

Smash Rookie
oh yeah lol i meant singles.

mmm the skill level? well uhhh i dono. sensei won the last tournament and pc chris went to a couple of them lol

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
@Copper: PC and Wes were at the one in October I believe. After that it's been mostly mediocres. Occasionally TSA will come and, for lack of a better word, **** but other than that I'd say a pretty low skill level tournament. Not n00b, just low.

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
Ughh, I couldn't go, I had to go to my cousins graduation brunch thing, :(. Who won?

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
When is the next one? I'm definitely going to it, no matter what. Hopefully there will be doubles, too.

D0M3

Smash Rookie
$5 third place? yeah i dont think im going to any more of these lol frank's a little greedy..

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
How much did 1st place get? Because if third place only got $5,.... But yeah, that sounds like it's a better idea, only prizes for 1st and 2nd place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom