• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jun 28, 2014] Tech Chase - PM+Melee Singles & Doubles (Stroudsburg, PA)

Uchi

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheRealUchi
Hey guys, what's going on?! I'm excited to announce officially via smash boards that I will be hosting a PM/Melee tournament in Stroudsburg, PA.

Venue fee - $5
Entry Fee (per game) - $10

Click here for all the details! Known players will be in attendance!

Pics of the venue are also in the link above.. The store itself is pretty big and is not limited to the immediate space you see in the picture.

Any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to message me personally. Spread the word!

Uchi

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheRealUchi
Hey man, you guys still doing weeklies there?
Normally we did it every thursday during the spring semester but since school's out not that many can make it out. HOWEVER, I happen to work right at my school (which is down the street from the Venue) and can possibly run some weeklies for friendlies and such if theres enough people that would be interested in it. :)

forwardFF

Smash Rookie
Damn I didn't realize the date would be so soon though. I'll be working 6-4pm. My set-up would probably not be worth much; I'm a jackss now

Last edited:

Uchi

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheRealUchi
Damn I didn't realize the date would be so soon though. I'll be working 6-4pm. My set-up would probably not be worth much; I'm a jackss now
If your set up is for PM at all you'd be able to make it. Melee events will be going on first hopefully starting around 2:30-3. Hopefully ending around 6 (depending upon attendance). So you'd be good.

forwardFF

Smash Rookie
The thing is, I have a hard time getting out of work on the weekends. PM was actually all I had, which I thought wasn't a huge help. I guess it's nice to know for future reference. Man I hate being stuck in the lab

Top Bottom