• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"JUMP ON IT!!!" A Hawaii Tournament Dedicated to Racer X

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I'll be back either tomorrow morning or something to update the thread. I have a project to redo in the next 3 hours.

Frankie you should enter. Everyone's doing it. :p just kidding. I know you retired ole bean. lolz

Thanks for the PM terence. I got it and read it. I'll be thinking bout what you said.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Kay so it all goes down tomorrow. Wanted to point out a few things.

1. THANK YOU CHAD. YOUR HELP IS PRICELESS!!!

2. SKUDD, are you still coming tomorrow? We start around 7 but I can garuntee that I'll be there by 7:30 at the earliest.

3. WAIPAHU I WOULD LIKE A HEAD COUNT OF SORTS. thanks

4. So far we have a good whole 9 people entering this thing.

There are still alot of things I don't know....number of stations, who's gonna bring cubes etc and who is going to eat. (because nobody has told me or wrote to me anything concerning that with the exception of chad)

I also do not know when Jose will offically open up the garage. That's up to him. Come early if you want but be ready to wait.

Somebody bring Street Fighter 3rd strike or other ps2 games so we can play.

I will be setting up my Laptop tomorrow at one of my TVs and I will be using it to record friendlies, tourny matches as well as stuff for my combo video. It looks prettty strong so far but I'm gonna be patient and see just how much good footage I can compile.

If you have any questions, comments or insights this is your last chance to say so. Again your feedback is appreciated.

skudd808

Smash Rookie
So are we still having a tournament? because firefly is saying to go to his house. i'll wait for a reply before i go anywhere.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
HI EVERYONE!!!!

Ok ya the Jose Fest/Tourny was postponed AGAIN!!! Something came up for Jose so it'll just have to wait.

The tournament is still on as per the next Jose fest. I know it'll happen someday. lolz

I still want head counts esspecially from the different areas like Waipahu, Mililani (I got Scotts PM), UH, and Central/South.

If you're new to the boards ask any questions you want. I have loads of free time atm so I'll be happy to answer anything you might want to ask.

My Zelda combo video is ALMOST half way finished. I just have to be patient and get more better footage. =w= But seriously I found the right music and the right way to sequence stuff. I have a very clear picture as to how this vid will go.

I was gonna title the video $ Kick, but I haven't really used that term in a long time, so I think I'm gonna go with something a little more clever than that. Look forward to it.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Here are my johns for postponing the tournament...-_-

1. Not enough people. People are flakey, inconsistent and wishy washy.

2. Not enough time on any given day. I've been getting to each smash fest later and later. School is a pain in the @$$.

3. Just a lack of communication in general with people phasing in and out of the boards. I don't know who comes here regularly because people don't post. Hard to know who's busy and who isn't. Just finding a day when everyone can do it is a task in itself.

Hopefully things will changes come winter break. I want to pull this off eventually.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
No I'll keep the name. Seems that I'll be organizing this tourny by myself now. Oh wellz.

I don't want Chad's prizes to go to waste. I know he's still holding on to them.

Trust me guys, if we're patient, it'll work out. Give me 2 weeks. Jose and I are still in touch as well. So you can lose hope if you want, but I won't. Nothing ever came of giving up.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
aren't they going to japan in dec? i was really hoping for magic to happen before that. but i guess there's always a right time for right things. i am just preparing for the worst and hope for nothing now. i didn't even do much to host anyway.

Top Bottom