• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jump cancelled tossing for Yoshi

RATED

Smash Lord
I just do this today and tested it with every character, and ur main can do it, and since u can't glide toss ( except with ur Dragonic reverse) so I am going to help u guys here: look at this please this can help u guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIz-CjP3N4U

PS: it says how to do it , in the info thing , also the vid shows TL doing it , but u can do it too.

auroreon

Smash Ace
This has been known about for a long time, some character who can't glide toss (like Tlink, I think) use this as a substitute.
DJC/DT Item toss is better than this anyway, we cover more distance and can pick up items as well as throwing them.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Same.

I will, however, opt to leave this open (unless you guys want it closed) just as a place to discuss the technique and its applications.

Top Bottom