• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jump-Canceled Up-Smash

Doval

Smash Lord
JC Up Smash is only good out of the shield for punishing something laggy, you're kind of insane if you try to run up to your opponent and up-smash straight out of the dash and honestly expect to hit.

I don't use stutter step but I also barely get chances to f-smash in the first place.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
JC Up Smash is only good out of the shield for punishing something laggy, you're kind of insane if you try to run up to your opponent and up-smash straight out of the dash and honestly expect to hit.

I don't use stutter step but I also barely get chances to f-smash in the first place.
are you serious? how bout when the opponent is above you. falling away from you. running up smash owns. only time you should use an up smash for an opponent on the ground is when you jab them and they roll behind you before you can finish the last jab. you have to stop jabbing ofcourse. then you up smash. and if you barley get chances to f-smash, i assume you play only metaknights that are constantly in your face pressuring you. i f-smash alot which you would think is a bad thing, but come on, it kills at like 40% if you land it. the reward is greater then the risk.

comboking

Smash Master
exactly thats what I was thinking we need more people like you who know what it's doing!

and by the way do you know PC chris

Top Bottom