• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 31st, 2007 2v2 SSB tournament

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
make sure you guys are on EGX from 8:00pm-9:00pm eastern, thats when ill take attendence of the teams lol, yea ill be calling the teams for their matches on EGX too, but the matches dont have to take place on EGX. the tournament matches can be done on different servers, however, I'd prefer that the matches take place on EGX

EDIT:

O!!!??!?!?!?!?
ill create a chat on EGX, all teams will enter that chat.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Ill be missing this one guys, Im gonna be at my cottage (gay as that sounds, its a great place, with a lake so nyyeah)

Not like I have a partner anyway, although a bunch of ppl asked me on msn XD

Dylan TNGA? Cuss he told me he wasnt playing
edit : haha I missed the 2nd page.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Ill be missing this one guys, Im gonna be at my cottage (gay as that sounds, its a great place, with a lake so nyyeah)

Not like I have a partner anyway, although a bunch of ppl asked me on msn XD

edit : haha I missed the 2nd page.
No Problem, did i mention that if this tournament goes well, Ill most likely be hosting tournaments as weeklies.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
We jokingly said our team name was going to be ":| >_>", which is a really odd team name, but I suppose that'll be it LOL

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
i'm hoping i can just find a partner when i go on kaillera tonight. anyone still not have a partner?

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Tournament sucked, most teams didnt show up, i got confused from all of this, no more 2v2 SSB tournaments for me, I'm sticking to 1v1's !!!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
It wasnt my fault, .........., teams didnt show up which really threw me off, i was organized, we made brackets early, thats what affected us.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I guess that could be true too, my next tournament is gonna be hosted as weeklies, and there all 1v1's, no more 2v2's for me, ive learned my lesson XP

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
nooooo. 2 v 2's are fun. lmao at alpha and AFT getting 3rd. Man I wish I wasn't in the middle of a move, I would've gotten real teammate and destroyed. wtf @Ybomb getting 5th? I know his teammate was nintendude, but still.

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
i wouldn't mind running a 2v2 tourney actually. who's game for another?

Nintendude

Smash Hero
nooooo. 2 v 2's are fun. lmao at alpha and AFT getting 3rd. Man I wish I wasn't in the middle of a move, I would've gotten real teammate and destroyed. wtf @Ybomb getting 5th? I know his teammate was nintendude, but still.
Are you trying to imply something there >_>

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Meh, sometimes 2v2s make peoples characters play worse.

For instance I think Jigglypuff is better in 1v1 than he is in 2v2 because Jiggly is mostly based on combos, If the other team is good enough they can work together and stop me from doing any kind of combo at all. Then again on the other hand YBOMBB really does stink, and even I have a hard time beating Nintendude.

Top Bottom