• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jul 18, 2014] The Olympian II (Olympia, WA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
THE EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED
OUR EVENT SPACE WAS UNABLE TO HOST US

I AM

DISAPPOINT

WE WILL GET A BETTER SPACE AND HOST
A BETTER TOURNAMENT SOON

PLEASE SIGNUP FOR BRACKETS IN ADVANCED
PAY WHEN YOU ARRIVE ($10 Per Tournament Entered)
YOU WILL NEED A CHALLONGE ACCOUNT

Melee Singles Registration: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/MHC41zKt5q
P:M Singles Registration: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/JGFoqFajzj
P:M Doubles Registration: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/Lv1cS2Dc2c

this page will be updated with more info shortly

Last Month's Tournament Results: http://smashboards.com/threads/the-olympian-i-results.355591/

Last edited:

wiiplaya09

Smash Cadet
Damn I have a double header this week and most likely cant make it unless it rains out. Hopefully I can make the next one, you guys should advertise these a little more

Daftatt

NNID
Daftatt
Damn I have a double header this week and most likely cant make it unless it rains out. Hopefully I can make the next one, you guys should advertise these a little more
I had a conflict as well, it's been pushed back a week

TheEpitomeOfLoss

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheEpitomeOfLoss
so this is in 3 days correct?

also, anyone know someone from the seattle area who's going? i'd love to go but need a ride.

Last edited:

Jynx104

Smash Rookie
A friend and I are planning to attend. Were coming all the way from Kalama, so its a bit of a drive for us. See everyone there.

S0N_G0KU

Smash Rookie
I'm planing on bringing 5 people including myself we're coming from Seattle, Do you guys need extra set ups?

S0N_G0KU

Smash Rookie
Something came up with my job so idk If me and my friends can make it but you guys should do the next one on the weekends if possible, that would be awesome

wiiplaya09

Smash Cadet
I had a conflict as well, it's been pushed back a week
Unfortunately I have a double header this week as well and my softball league has games on Thursdays so i'm just hoping for rain haha. If you guys could get a weekend day for future events that would be prime.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
not making it this time unfortunately. Hope to make it to the next one though

halfzy

Smash Apprentice
so i registered on challonge but im wondering if people can still just register when they arrive cuz im bringing some friends who prolly wont til at the door

Daftatt

NNID
Daftatt
so i registered on challonge but im wondering if people can still just register when they arrive cuz im bringing some friends who prolly wont til at the door
of course, Challonge is just helping expedite initial setup at the tournament

Daftatt

NNID
Daftatt
@ halfzy halfzy
@ Shadic Shadic
@ TheEpitomeOfLoss TheEpitomeOfLoss
@Son_Goku
@ J Jynx104
@CBalls
Really bad news guys, forever knight games decided to cancel (very short notice, how nice of them) their hosting due to a non-compete clause with some other store in the mall or whatever. I'm trying to get event space short notice for tomorrow but I can't guarantee anything. PLEASE tell everyone you know who was coming that the event is in limbo (as in don't plan on coming), I'm trying to get another space but we may have to postphone it a week. Sorry.

Last edited:

Jynx104

Smash Rookie
Seriously?! I canceled all plans I had for today and now it's not happening. Please tell me someone is willing to host at another place...

TheEpitomeOfLoss

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheEpitomeOfLoss
if you don't find a new venue, can you make the next one not on the 3rd? kind of a pain in the ass with the holiday weekend right there.

S0N_G0KU

Smash Rookie
@ halfzy halfzy
@ Shadic Shadic
@ TheEpitomeOfLoss TheEpitomeOfLoss
@Son_Goku
@ J Jynx104
@CBalls
Really bad news guys, forever knight games decided to cancel (very short notice, how nice of them) their hosting due to a non-compete clause with some other store in the mall or whatever. I'm trying to get event space short notice for tomorrow but I can't guarantee anything. PLEASE tell everyone you know who was coming that the event is in limbo (as in don't plan on coming), I'm trying to get another space but we may have to postphone it a week. Sorry.
If its legit on the 18 I can make it but not by 2 bc I have a court hearing at 130 and it will take me at least 45mins to get there, is there anyway you can reserve a spot for me in singles?

Jynx104

Smash Rookie
I'd like to go S0N_G0KU but that is a ridiculous drive for me and there is literally nothing in the form of a smash scene in the southern part of the state. I was really looking forward to the tournament today and I hope something gets figured out soon.

Last edited:

Daftatt

NNID
Daftatt
An administrator or the event organizer has deleted this event from the system.

This thread has now been automatically locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom