• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Jul 11, 2015] NCSU: The Precursor (Raleigh, NC)

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Posting this for Colin.

Hey all, NCSU is running a melee tournament as a precursor to our upcoming NCSU tournament once the school year starts, and we have a Talley ballroom for this one! The room is Tally 3285, and it is a nice venue that NCSU eSports was able to help me get for cheap, so shoutouts to them!

DOOR FEE: $5 ($0 with full setup)
Full setup = TV with system and Game (duh)
Be wary, I will turn away setups when we are at capacity, especially the **** ones.

MELEE SINGLES: $5
MELEE DOUBLES $10 per team

RULES:
Apex Rules (You can find them, I believe in you)
DK64 and Green Greens are banned
Brackets will be done using Advanced Brackets rather than Challonge, as this helps us with streaming/managing/posting the brackets

Schedule:
Venue opens at 12:30, Doubles starts at 1:00 and Singles will start soon after doubles ends. Venue closes at 9 at the latest. Payouts are 60-30-10 unless we get more than 32/48 singles entrants.

Singles: Top 4 is best of 5
Doubles: Top 4 is best of 5

---

Venue opens at 12:30, doubles starts at 1, singles starts soon after doubles ends.
Location is Talley Student Center at NC State University, room 3285

Last edited:
Top Bottom