• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Joker's Palutena's guidance should have the other characters.

Kingshadow3

Smash Cadet
I was thinking that if they decide to make new Palutena's guidance's for the DLC characters. I was thinking that characters like Morgana and co. could make appearances like what Chrom did in Smash 4 and Alucard did in this game.

I wonder what it would be like for Morgana, Futaba, Ryuji, Ann, Yusuke, Makoto or Haru to have a conversation with Pit, Palutena and Viridi.

Maybe they should even have their own version of the Snake Codecs and Palutena's Guidance. It would be awesome.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Speaking about this, was the generic "Who is that?" conversation found in Ultimate's files? It it wasn't, then it might be a sign that Nintendo planned ahead Ultimate's DLC characters very well, although this would put them at risks of leaks, unless they did like with the announcer who was told to register names for many characters beyond those meant to be playable, but that would require a lot more effort. Or maybe the generic line will be added in an update if not in the base game.

D

Deleted member

Its a shame they didn't bring back Snake's codec. I could have seen Futaba hacking the transmission and giving Snake a breakdown on the Phantom thieves herself to hype them up lol.

CloudedSun

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jay-Explosion
Switch FC
SW 8009 2151 5629
I expect if they do that, there will definitely be at least Morgana, Ryuji, Ann, and Yusuke in the Palutena's guidance, since they casted them to do the trailer.

Pski

Smash Cadet
I'd personally like to see a version on whatever stage Joker comes with where Futaba says a little bit about the challenger and the rest of the thieves chime in. They already have Ryuji, Morgana, Ann, and Yusuke cast. All they'd need are Futaba, Makoto, Haru, and maybe Akechi if they feel like it.

D

Deleted member

I'd personally like to see a version on whatever stage Joker comes with where Futaba says a little bit about the challenger and the rest of the thieves chime in. They already have Ryuji, Morgana, Ann, and Yusuke cast. All they'd need are Futaba, Makoto, Haru, and maybe Akechi if they feel like it.

Futaba's voice actress is already in the game, though all she says is 'Woomy' for some reason.

NNID
Majorasmask66
Considering Piranha Plant got a unique guidance, maybe Joker will too. Of course Piranha Plant was in development before launch but I think theres a decent chance Joker will get one too.

Top Bottom