• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the Sm4sh Yoshi Discord!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlickJ95
This Discord is invite only. We have it set to private (instead of linking the link here) because there are a lot of unsettling users on Discord. Please comment below to get an invite to our Discord.

This Discord is now public. The permalink is here: https://discord.gg/0oXSVPhzHi9nsmJo

Purpose

The purpose of our Discord group is to gather Yoshis to have friendly matches, discuss meta game, strengths and weaknesses, and to discuss different match ups. The overall purpose is to socialize and interact with other members while at the same time improving our knowledge on Yoshi.

Why switch from Skype/Chatzy to Discord?
There are many reasons, the ones that stood out to me are:
  • Voice chat.
  • No lag between messages.
  • You can use it on a web browser without needing to create an account.
  • It's mobile friendly.
  • Even more reason's here: http://prntscr.com/8x4cg0
You can find out more by going to their site.

Rules
  1. No bullying, flaming, or trolling.
  2. No spamming in the channels.
  3. Don't pose as other users.
  4. Be nice and respect people.
The rules are short and simple and I hardly run into trouble with people. I'm pretty chill, follow these rules and you don't have to worry about any repercussions.

Breaking the rules
  • If you break the rules you are either getting warned, kicked, muted, or banned as determined by the mods discretion.
Join
  • To join comment down below and you will receive an invite from me.
That's it, hope to see you there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom