• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Jmanin' It" featuring Jman and KoreanDJ

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
LOL, too bad you don't have a vid of KDJ taken off his jacket before all those upairs. That would of been classic.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Haha uair near misses compilation; neat idea =D !!!

PS:CardCaptures!!!(Teczero) what's the guardians name again? I haven't seen that anime since the time of SailorMoon, DB way to many others.
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
HAHA, Jman's uthrow -> uair is too gewd. :D
Nice vid, and the rest's were good aswell.

Elen

Smash Lord
Anyone know if Jman's seen this yet? I'm just wondering what he thought.

Elen

Smash Lord
jman is going to be pissed but it will make him get the timeing down and kdj come to final round or herb
I think he has this timing down by now, right? I hope he doesn't get too angry :S

JFox

Smash Hero
yea he can uthrow uair jiggs. he learned it the day after he lost to darc in tourney, and hes lookin for that rematch.

PB&J

Smash Hero
colbol has the timing down pretty good ..thats where i first learned how to do it best..im sure jesus has it down by now too because jman =****

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I don't know Jman but people keep on saying he is going to be pissed loool.
Would he really get pissed over this video and i'm guessing this is some American joke thing but I want to know whats the story behind it lol.

Top Bottom