• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jiggz for doubles

brawlerbrad91

Smash Journeyman
Who's a good partner for Jiggles in doubles matches. I'd think it's someone w/ a solid ground game and good KOing smashes since jiggz controls the air. But other's opinion/experience is great

cj.Shark

Smash Ace
jiggly isnt the best for doubles but your looking for crowd control and knockback, ike, d3,snake comes to mind. jiggz is just too light for doubles

brawlerbrad91

Smash Journeyman
i guess we'll see who my teammate likes, we already have a couple of teams, but a third addition would be nice to keep our opponents on their heels and what not. I'm hoping he'll use snake, but we'll see

Glick

Smash Lord
I just got back from a 2v2 tourny and I used jigglypuff. My partner used DK and MK.
MK +Jiggz team is awesome.
DK + Jiggz team is awesome.

You need either a great air game partner, or a heavyweight.

Also, having your partner hold them and pulling off a rollout is epic.
If you miss a rest tell your partner to nudge you awake.

brawlerbrad91

Smash Journeyman
how about wolf, he's got an amazing ground game, he's not that light, and he's also got a good air game, recovery's not the best, but it's doable.

Top Bottom