• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jiggs up tilt to rest combo

Kojii

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Afrooooo
3DS FC
1650-1652-7604
Utilt has too much knockback to actually combo into rest at kill%, unless you are on a high platform.
FFuair > Rest on the other hand can below 50% on most characters, but the % window is pretty tight.

drakeirving

Smash Journeyman
Close to kill% it's more like you'd go utilt to FH dair (into Rest). If they're a character with a fast aerial counter option you can potentially condition them to try to attack you, and then Rest that. Otherwise they can choose to jump or airdodge (and really anyone smart should probably jump), and your whiff will cost you dearly.

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
I sometimes do a mix up after I land an Uptilt around FF U-air, Rest kill %.
I'll full hop with a delayed air dodge into a fast fall up air rest. I usually combo into U-air or D-air outside of kill% so there's conditioning and hard reads in play.

Kojii

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Afrooooo
3DS FC
1650-1652-7604
Is this a good way to get a kill?
It seems like I was mistaken! It is a combo at fast fallers and can kill! Silhouette in the discord made me aware that it actually was a combo. If you want to help labbing, I suggest joining the discord chat (join that chat anyways, we need moar puffs)

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
It seems like I was mistaken! It is a combo at fast fallers and can kill! Silhouette in the discord made me aware that it actually was a combo. If you want to help labbing, I suggest joining the discord chat (join that chat anyways, we need moar puffs)
I've tested it and you can get 2-3 uptilts to rest but it shouldn't be able to kill.

Top Bottom