• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff Wavedash!

sdwavedash

Smash Rookie
You didn't have to answer those questions for me :laugh:

Practical: (read bolded and colored parts)
1. of or pertaining to practice or action: practical mathematics.
2. consisting of, involving, or resulting from practice or action: a practical application of a rule.
3. of, pertaining to, or concerned with ordinary activities, business, or work: practical affairs.
4. adapted or designed for actual use; useful: practical instructions.
5. engaged or experienced in actual practice or work: a practical politician.
6. inclined toward or fitted for actual work or useful activities: a practical person.
7. mindful of the results, usefulness, advantages or disadvantages, etc., of action or procedure.
8. matter-of-fact; prosaic.
9. being such in practice or effect; virtual: a practical certainty.

:mewtwo:

Thanks then :D
Its practical because it gives Jiggylpuff a way to move up a slope or hill at a faster speed than walking or jumping. Its better off using it as a way to close in the gap while tech chasing or if your damage is high, you can ledge-dash up the hill to get a quick retreat. lol The only disavantages are that it can only be done UP a hill and your opponent may expect it if you use it in rapid succession.

Veril

Frame Savant
You can buffer a jump out of this, might I add.

What landing lag? It's like 1-2 frames.
That does matter. I prefer to use rest when there are no frames in which an opponent can act (if they are grounded).

I don't want anyone to have the chance to perfect shield, shine, dolphin slash, fortress, etc my rest.

The jump is only there to get canceled into rest or lead into a d-air. What I want to know is would you land first. In which case the jump is pointless. I'm a little shaky as to the mechanics of this thing.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
That does matter.

I don't want anyone to have the chance to perfect shield, shine, dolphin slash, fortress, etc my rest.

The jump is only there to get canceled into rest or lead into a d-air. What I want to know is would you land first. In which case the jump is pointless.
I'm not even sure if it has any landing lag. I can do this directly into a reverse-Fsmash, and it seems lagless between the trow.

Just for you, I'll get a vid of me doing this STRAIGHT into a Rest.

Vid will be up at this link soon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0dHAJsEWhE

:mewtwo:

Veril

Frame Savant
I'm not even sure if it has any landing lag. I can do this directly into a reverse-Fsmash, and it seems lagless between the trow.

Just for you, I'll get a vid of me doing this STRAIGHT into a Rest.
That would make my day. I would definitely put that in my rest techniques thread.

Thank you kind sir :p

Top Bottom