• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff Rest Tutorial (SSB4 Unfinished) And Minimum Kill Percentages

SPoitter

Interior Crocodile Aligator
This is a analysis/tutorial on rest. And it's properties. For one, it's way weaker than it was in Melee where you could uthrow to rest to get a free stock. In this game the lowest % so far is 47.

Hitting With It:
Hitting with Rest in Smash4 is odd. For one, sometimes you have to run into the opposition then Rest, or you have to short hop into them, it all depends on what character, the board, your percentage, their percentage, and how they play. Most of the time you have to jump into your opponent because of the small models in this game.

Sing:
YEAH! Sing. Sing is a usable move now, it retains it Melee properties with a extra buff. For one, the opponent sleep for a fixed time until they're able to react, which allows for a rest. And you can do this near an edge so the animation's fully cancelled.

Minimum Kill Percentages (Unfinished, but I have most of them.)
Bowser - 66
Dr.Mario - 60
Greninja - 54
Duck Hunt - 62
Rosalina - 50
Bowser Jr. - 62
G&W - 47
Wario - 64 (lol)
Mario - 60
Luigi - 56
Peach - 53
Yoshi - 59
DK - 71
Diddy - 60
Link - 63

Expect a full list either on Thursday or Friday.

SPoitter

Hi, this information is much more relevant to Jigglypuff players than the competitive board. I've moved this over to the jigglypuff boards.
Yeah you're right, I accidentally clicked the wrong board

SPoitter

Good post, thanks for going through the time to figure it out and post. Helped me out.
Sorry for the slowness though, this list was supposed to be done last thursday but eh. It should be done by Saturday I promise, mainly because my Ness is scrubby and I have to improve him.

Top Bottom