• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff is jigglyterrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slyde

Smash Cadet
By my threads name i mean she is fat and crap at the same time:laugh: No one likes her except for you people who r all tards anyway!!! :chuckle: lol u r soo ****ing bad that i am going to shove this in your face and u can complain on it

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Slyde Come on, dont embarrass the pit furoms with threads like this. I Don't even main jigglypuff and tbh i think shes one of the best characters in the game. I Actually use her for fun alot. Even though shes light, shes strong, she quick, and can move fast in the air. Also her Over B has great priority and Rollout kills very easily. I Actually like jiggly, and i think most people dont because shes just an unlikely character.

You see a game full of actiony fighting of character trying to destroy each other with special moves, You wouldnt consider jigglypuff to be actually in it. But Jiggly isnt a bad char, shes been in Smash Bros since the beginning.

So Slyde can we avoid threads like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom