• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jiggly Mainers?

heytallman

CTALL
Most definitely. Jiggz was my main in Melee, and I don't see that changing anytime soon. That's why she's in front of everyone else in my sig!

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
I'll be maining Jigglypuff, assuming they don't nerf her too much to the point where she just pales in comparison with everyone else. But as of now, I see no reason to switch as she was my main in Melee.

AzureWing

Smash Apprentice
The Jiggz is back and ready for some brawl action! It's been on my 'main' list since the first smash bros. on 64. It's so much fun humiliating larger and tougher looking characters with Jiggz.

Fodder

Smash Apprentice
Of course, it just adds insult to injury when someone is pwned by a supposedly "weak" character. Jiggs is just too dang awesome.

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
i need to play all characters before i main 1, but now i will definitely main Jiggs, dedede, and someone else i have yet to choose?

Shadow Calibur

Smash Ace
man alot of your picks are my picks, but ROB? eh, maybe i just havent let him grow on me, but for some reason, he is the sore thumb in my roster...
i dont hate him! its cool hes in, but ive never seen him play or anything
Check the R.O.B. forums. There's a couple of vids of him in action.

I'm taking up Jiggs for the third straight time- my favorite Pokemon's been my main since 1999.

BalloonBoy

Smash Cadet
I'm going for Jiggs, Dedede, anything else that has more jumps/good recovery.

I have to say that Olimar seems hard to master (or was it the stage?)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I can't make any promises because I love Sonic, and if Krystal is, by some devine miracle, in the North American release, I'll play her... but I mained Jiggly in melee, so I'll at leat frequent her in brawl

cheesewiz189

Smash Rookie
I will definitely main jiggly, i used to main mewtwo, but then i was just playing with jiggs and was like...wow i can make this work....and considering mew2 isnt in brawl i have no choice...might try lucario out though...

coldkilla30

Smash Cadet
I basically main all female characters in smash games and have the greatest joy in doing it so you can count on me using jiggs to the fullest!:chuckle:

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
actually i just saw a youtube vid, and i think i was just a little annoyed my fav characters arent in brawl, ROBs not too bad

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
I'm going for Jiggs, Dedede, anything else that has more jumps/good recovery.

I have to say that Olimar seems hard to master (or was it the stage?)
tragic that ddd only has 4 puffs before he has to resort to his wildcard super jump, but i view him as a heavy weight jiggs

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Jigglypuff was my favorite fighter in melee so theres no doubt I'll playing as her in brawl a lot! :chuckle:

DQP

Smash Ace
who'll i main? let's see...

jigglypuff
ganondorf
mario
ice climbers
snake
ness
pit
r.o.b.

yeah... that's who i'll try to main.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Jiggs has become second nature to me, so I don't think I will stop playing her; however, with the rest KO gone, I think I'll end up settling on another character as a main now...

Kevin

Smash Journeyman
Of the many characters I play, Jiggly is probably my true main, and most likely will be for Brawl.

3D Hero

Smash Rookie
Jiggs ain't my main, but I do use her a lot. Yeah, secondary character. I'm not sure if I'll continue to use her, though. Some of the new characters just look pretty dam n cool...

slowslow325

Smash Rookie
Maining her Had her mained in ssb and ssbm Even if she sucks horribly I'm still maining her

Heavenly Spoon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HeavenlySpoon
If it ain't gonna be jiggz, it will have to be another great aerial character. But I'm pretty sure I'm not going to give up on the puff, unless she really got nerfed beyond anything. This, however, doesn't seem like it's the case.
She was my main in SSB, and is still my main in SSBM, and I don't see me changing anytime soon.

Top Bottom