• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jet Force Gemini Thread

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Hey everyone.
Im just wondering if any of you smashers out there remember jet Force Gemini for The N64? A character (Lupus) Was on sakurai's poll and wouldnt it be kinda cool if any of the characters from the game made it as playable characters or AT or anything? I mean Super smash is about bringing nintendo's all stars into one playable game.
What do you guys think?

Just to jog your memory characters in the game were:
----Juno Your starting character in the game, or you can just refer to him as "the guy"
---- Vela, Juno's sister i think she had some crazy blue hair.
---- Lupus The dog with a turrent on his back and could hover using thrusts from his paws.
Some may even call this game the forerunner for halo as they are alike in so many ways.

Eagle

Smash Lord
On Banjo Tooie was there not a poster in the Mole thins room of one of them? And if so, wouldn't they be Rare or something?

kurokaito

Smash Cadet
Omigosh! I remember that game and I still have it! Some of the missions gave me the creeps like all of the bug guts. What's the robot's name again? He could try out to be a good assist trophy!

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
The robot is called floyd remember Lol. Wouldnt it be cool if any of these guys were in but they were created by rare.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
To tell you guys the truth i never actually completed the game i mean it was Great long and difficult lol But i loved every minute of it flying about with lupus Finally getting the jetpack armour upgrades. I still play it on an emulator today :D

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Yeah they are great but Rare are second party to Microsoft. Even if they were still second party B and K would get in before them.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Seriously i mean why's that when i think rare made Jet Force Gemini before the made banjo Kazooie. Plus Lupus was on sakurai's poll and i dunno if bajo was actually on there, So its like given me hope that they'll make it in lol.

S3rious

Smash Cadet
Oh And by the way, That guy that created this thread Lecto, He's a complete Genius man 1 Up Lol.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Some of the things you say barely make sense... try to er make them make sense. But Banjo and Kazooie existed before JFG, B and K is more popular, has had more games and still has another one in production. Dont think Lupas was on the poll and even if he was it might not have been that Lupas. Not like there is 0.00001% chance of them making it in anyway.

Sad = Creating another account to praise yourself.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Some of the things you say barely make sense... try to er make them make sense. But Banjo and Kazooie existed before JFG, B and K is more popular, has had more games and still has another one in production. Dont think Lupas was on the poll and even if he was it might not have been that Lupas. Not like there is 0.00001% chance of them making it in anyway.
I dont know what point your trying to make but Banjo kazooie having a game in production for the xbox 360<<<<<<<<<<< Has nothing to do with Brawl Dont you think. Because Rare decided to expand on the series for Banjo and not for JFG Doesn't rule them out in anyway. Lupus being on the poll and Banjo not makes clear sense that sakurai took The JFG game into consideration.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
A Banjo game coming out for the 360 means that Rare is expanding the Banjo franchise and cares about it, it also means the franchise isn't dead and reaches a bigger audience. Now dont get into arguments you cant win boy.

S3rious

Smash Cadet
Still want them in do you lecto?? Because i after what the guy above you said he made a pretty valid point about them not having a chance.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
JFG was ****. Juno and Lupus were amazing, Veela was cool too. If Juno was in Brawl...I think I'd cry out of happiness.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Lool Ride on my friend join the JFG thread because lupus and juno Pwn. i can only imagine what their final smashes would be.

KirbyWarrior

Smash Cadet
JUNO!!! If anyone from the game should a player it should be him. He's the only one who should be allowed. Its great game though...

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Yh i just wish anyone from the game made it in it would make me so happy, If they do make it in what do you think their final smashes should be?

Hagrid

Smash Apprentice
This game was freaking awesome, and I'm proud to say i completed it. :)
Rare made some great games, Jet force Gemini was made around their prime.

Lupus would be a great character addition, however he wouldn't be able to use some of his guns. But he could use the homing missile, plasma shotgun, cluster bombs etc. which would be more than enough to create a unique moveset.

I reckon his final smash could be him calling in Vela and Juno. They could fly in with their ships and jump out, landing on opposite sides of the stage. Juno could use the machine gun (his signature weapon) and Vela could use the tri-rocket launcher (her signature weapon).

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Yh and they reck havoc on the Battlefield, I never got to complete this game but well.....i should go find an emulator and Rom Lol. This game is the best Rare have made In my opinion but, The Rare and nintendo connection isnt there anymore so who knows what will happen now?? Im losing hope.

Top Bottom