• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jeffersonville Smash Players

ToTs

Smash Artist
NNID
x_ToTs_x
Hey, not much of a scene here, (that I know of atleast) looking to find anyone around this area to practice with. (Jeffersonville - Clarksville - New Albany - Louisville) You can only practice so much with lvl 9 Cpu. I'd like to start attending Tourneys as well. :)

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Yo were having a smashfest saturday I think possibly at parallel in lou 20 minfrom jeffville was going to tell you if I was able to get it put together hued ex your more tban welcome to attend t

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Louisville actually has a scene.. its not rare that we can get 20+ man local melee tourneys.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Yo were having a smashfest saturday I think possibly at parallel in lou 20 minfrom jeffville was going to tell you if I was able to get it put together hued ex your more tban welcome to attend t

What time is this smashfest? I'm interested.

Also, if anyone is down for some brawl/project m/melee at my home feel free to PM me and we can set something up.

eldrazilackey

Smash Rookie
Louisvillian reporting in, if there are any tournaments around myself and two of my roommates would love to get in on them. We play Project M, and also can do Melee.
I was at Parallel Worlds today with one of my roommates looking for other players, but there weren't any other competitive players.

ToTs

Smash Artist
NNID
x_ToTs_x
Oh wow, I didn't realize people were replying to my post. Well it's definitely good to know there is a community around here. I've never been in a tournament, but want to get my feet wet. I learned about all this crazy Melee tech skill way late, like evo2013 late. I don't have melee I just play P:M, wonder if there is a big dif between the two. Regardless I'd still play in the tourney. I'll have to catch the next one! Thanx for shining a light on my problem.

eldrazilackey

Smash Rookie
Kelly, are you saying Parallel Worlds Gaming tonight at 8? Last night they didn't know about any upcoming events. Do you have any idea how many people will be there?

Edit: Myself and two other people are interested, we would show up sometime after 8:30. If no one's replied to this thread, we'll just call Parallel Worlds to see if anyone's shown up.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
****, jiano don't play them I don't want them to beat me badly after I just talked huge smack on facebook

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
lol shonic and everyone check Midwest thread just put up the ky championship tourn thread hype hype hype hype hype!!!!

ToTs

Smash Artist
NNID
x_ToTs_x
Do any of you guys just get together and play, no events, just like friendly practice. I'd like to play some real people for practice in this area, with this tourney coming up in December and all.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
I know I'm a distance away(2 hr drive) but I host weekly smashfests at my place on Wednesdays(free entry more or less).

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Do any of you guys just get together and play, no events, just like friendly practice. I'd like to play some real people for practice in this area, with this tourney coming up in December and all.
Ya we have a little crew consisting of myself, kodey, Kelly, and a few others and we often just play at each others houses for a few hours. We all play In the Louisville area.

ToTs

Smash Artist
NNID
x_ToTs_x
I know I'm a distance away(2 hr drive) but I host weekly smashfests at my place on Wednesdays(free entry more or less).
Yeah that's a bit far to just play casually. That's why we need to invent teleportation machines lol

ToTs

Smash Artist
NNID
x_ToTs_x
Ya we have a little crew consisting of myself, kodey, Kelly, and a few others and we often just play at each others houses for a few hours. We all play In the Louisville area.
I'd love to get in on that, if you guys wouldn't mind another body. I don't think practicing with computer is getting anywhere really.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Aight man, how far are u from Louisville? We might be meeting up tonight at parallel worlds

ToTs

Smash Artist
NNID
x_ToTs_x
Aight man, how far are u from Louisville? We might be meeting up tonight at parallel worlds
I live in Jeff so getting to Louisville is like a 2 min trip. That parallel Worlds place isn't too far either. Around what time tonight?

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
I'll post something and see if we can get more people, prob like 7. I'll ask the store owner

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
I live in Jeff so getting to Louisville is like a 2 min trip. That parallel Worlds place isn't too far either. Around what time tonight?
We are cleared for 7... Bring a tv if u can. We will prob be there till like 11

ToTs

Smash Artist
NNID
x_ToTs_x
It wouldn't let me post or reply, but I do not have a tv to bring, if I'm even able to make it tonight.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Fun stuff last night, I managed to go even agaisnt kodey with falco, and playing an old school player like Jiano was really awesome. I think this upcoming saturday we are doing the same thing but with more people.

ToTs

Smash Artist
NNID
x_ToTs_x
Sounds like a blast, something always comes up on Saturday, at this rate, I'll have to play in the tournament without even playing any of you guys for fun prior. I hope Saturday the weekend before the tourney I will be able to attend.

eldrazilackey

Smash Rookie
Parallel worlds from 5 PM to midnight, same as usual.

Also, if you want some practice, I live in Old Louisville and can be free most nights.

eldrazilackey

Smash Rookie
Sure, I'll PM you details. Jiano might be coming over too.

Also, Patrick tells me that a lot of the Louisville people are going to Lexington for a tourney there, so I'm not sure what's up with Parallel this weekend. Unless no one else is going, I'll be there.

Top Bottom