• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jay's Digital World Mini Mafia - Game Over - Town Faction Wins!

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
He didn't expect a newbie like me to fake the VT as townie, so he attacked me. That's what I believe at least.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Zalak ... the game is over. You don't have to pretend you are town anymore -.-

:059:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
@ Maven89 Maven89 ( 0 )
@ Zalak Zalak ( 3 ) Maven89, Gheb_01, RosalinaSGS
@ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ (
0 )
@ RosalinaSGS RosalinaSGS ( 0 )

The remaining 3 agents agreed that Zalak was the last hacker. Thus, they sent the virus to his computer.

TERMINATION PROGRAM EXECUTED.
[ DATA RETRIEVED ] Zalak, Mafia Vanilla Cop

So at last, the hackers were eliminated! Party time!
Hold on...aren't all the electronics in the world still locked down by the hackers' remaining viruses?
Well, I guess it's time to get crackin' on that computer code!

The End

The town faction wins! Well played all!

Roles:
Rosa = Vanilla
Fie/Gheb = Town Jailer
Ryu = Vanilla
Hunter = Vanilla
Maven = Tracker
Zalak = Mafia Vanilla Cop
Kursed = Mafia Goon

Night 1 Actions
Gheb jails Maven
Maven tracks Rosalina
Zalak investigates Maven
Kursed kills Ryu

Night 2 Actions
Gheb jails Zalak
Maven tracks Rosalina
Zalak kills Gheb

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Good job, guys! Sorry, Kursed.

ALSO, I knew it was all over for me, but I have a policy of never giving up. I've run into situations in Salem where I thought I had a 0% chance of winning, but my smooth moves pulled me through. I don't think any amount of smooth moves would have helped me here though.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I just didn't see how I could have possibly won, unless Gheb announced he was going to jail me and then jailed Rosalina instead.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
If we lynched Rosalina, I would have been next. Killing anyone would have revealed my role.

Maven89

Smash Master
You could have argued that Rosa was scum and didn't send in a NK to frame you, though you are right that the game would have been lost even then. Didn't think about that with the Jailer. Probably too strong to have in the game without a counter like a RB.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
If only we had killed Gheb when we had the chance.. Of course, we didn't actually know his role. :140:

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
For some reason I thought he had a night ability. I guess it was because of all the secrecy near the start of the game. At first I wanted to kill NO ONE so the jailer would believe the person he jailed to be guilty, but Kursed convinced me we need to take out the non-vanilla townies and I messed it all up by saying Red Ryu probably has a night ability

Maven89

Smash Master
Ah, I see. I think you did an excellent job despite the loss, if it wasn't for Gheb I probably would have never picked up on you being scum, you did a great job at faking being a townie, as an actual townie you and I matched our reads almost perfectly throughout the game.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Yeah when you guys put pressure on me i just took the ***** way out

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Zalak, you played very well, although tbh, I probably can't trust you again :)
However, once the lynch was achieved, you may as well claim mafia. Even if we wanted to, we wouldn't be able to un-lynch you. But very well played.
@ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ Was the only logic you had that I was town the fact both of them were voting for me?

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
OH. For some reason, I thought you could still unvote as long as the flip hadn't been revealed.

Maven89

Smash Master
Maybe in other games, but at least for Dgames (and I assume most forum mafia) you can unvote until a lynch has been made, once that happens it's final

@ JayTheUnseen JayTheUnseen I thought this was a fun game, the flavor was nice and simple. Only advice is I think the jailer was too strong for town in this game without a mafia RB to counter it

Last edited:

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Oh yeah, the flavor was rad. I felt like I should have gotten into character or something, but I was too focused on DECEPTION. Does RP usually go hand in hand with flavorful forum mafia, or nah?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Oh yeah, the flavor was rad. I felt like I should have gotten into character or something, but I was too focused on DECEPTION. Does RP usually go hand in hand with flavorful forum mafia, or nah?
In the games I played I haven't seen RPing, but I have seen games where knowledge of the flavor being used helps out in the game like Death Note for example. While it doesn't guarantee victory it gives a tiny bit of advantage.

All I can say is that I was originally stoked for having Jailor, but my business got in the way and didn't want to have town be handicapped so I opted to replace.

Top Bottom