• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jayferd has a video!

Wiwiweb

Smash Journeyman
Just adding my two cents, but your kirbycides were not that good. The first one was unneeded in my opinion because you had less damage than him and I think you could have killed him without kirbyciding.
The second one was totally missed, maybe you should have waited at the ledge, to ledgehop into a kirbycide : he was not really careful about your kirbycides so I think it would have worked.
But I'm not really good. You should wait for t!Mmy's advices.

By the way, loved the pause at 4:00.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Whuddya talking about? Every Kirbycide is good! ^__^

Jayferd, what you need to do now is SD-Cancel those Swallowcides and you'll be livin' it up. You should also sneak more F-tilts in on Doc to get him off the stage at strategic points in the game. Don't D-throw the Doc, either. U-throw if he's at really low percents, or just quickly B-throw him.

Any other advice I could give is just stuff that you learn from playing and progressing.

Oh, don't use Stone.

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
get doc off the stage with b-throw. his recovery is pretty bad so when you jump out a few b-airs will do the job and leave him outside of range of the ledge. in this match bair is your friend. bair also eats pills.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Your opponent was kind of bad, spam shffls and you should be OK. If you ever end up fighting a doc with some skill try not to kirbycide recklessly, use the platforms to your advantage avoid pill spam. Oh and theres no reason to swallowcide when your wining >_<

Jayferd

Smash Apprentice
cool, thanks!

I like to kirbycide Raul (Fullmetal X) because it messes with his mind - he's not quite sure how to deal with it yet, and if he's afraid of a kirbycide he won't be as agressive. Which means I don't have to worry too much about getting killed by his stupid cape :p

Thanks for the input though. I'll remember not to d-throw docs - he did manage to hit me nearly every time I threw him...

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Oh, I forgot to ask. Do you want to be added to the Video Archive?

Top Bottom