• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Jax vs Gville~ (Crew Battle Thread)

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
Jacksonville (UNF) vs Gainesville (UF)

RockCrock and I have been talking recently, and I decided to take the initiative with this thread to promote crew battles and local tournaments between Jax & Gville.

Jax and Gville both currently host smashfests on Fridays. If we combine them we can create larger, more fun and more diverse local tournaments between the 2 regions. We plan to combine the events at least once a month to make things more interesting.

Why a thread?

1. To keep up with past results of our combined tournaments/crew battles.
2. To boost hype, trash talk, tell Dennis he smells like *** lol, etc
At the end of the day we're all homies tho. So dont be that guy...
3. To combine Jax/Gville into one thread for when we compete.
4. To spark interest
5. To keep up with scheduling events and stuff (we will try to do this once a month)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most recent Crew Battle: Gainesville won with 2 stocks remaining!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deyyugo!!

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
1st...

We're ready for you, any day!

The usual amount for a crew battle is 5, how many do you guys have? We have like 15+, so a lot of Gainesville would be sitting out. I would propose multiple crews per region or a larger crew to be more inclusive.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I'm ready any time... unless I'm in Orlando. Which I WON'T be the weekend after NLL. So I guess I'm ready when you are

I propose all Luigi crew battles

RockCrock

Smash Champion
We doing it THIS Friday, right? Cool.

Also, is there anyone from Jax who is driving to TO6? Mars, you're flying, right? Which airport are you flying into?

Top Bottom