• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Javascript and Flash Issue

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yesterday, I was able to play flash movies and view gifs and applications that use flash. However, after an automatic update this morning, I find I am no longer able to use the flash, with the exception of Youtube and Google. However, I can't seem to use Nintendo.com or Gamespot Video anymore. I uninstalled the version I had to install latest version of Adobe Flash and rebooted and it still says "This content requires JavaScript and Macromedia Flash Player 7 or higher. Get Flash". I also have the latest version of Javascript.
Any solutions? Please post multiple.
I am using Internet Explorer V6 on Windows XP.

GOTM

Smash Champion
tools - internet options - advanced

and make sure all the options are selected that have to do with javascript, images, videos, etc.

if you still have problems post again....im not toooo familiar with IE but you should use firefox...it'll probably work ;)

Top Bottom