• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

jasona vs undr matches

MRS1

Smash Journeyman
nice man i knew you can beat that smug basturd (j/k but still listen to the commentary matches)

Nice under the stage kills, can you zair him out of his up b when he goes under the stage every time? And does sound not work or is that me? Anyway, keep it up you can beat this guy every time.

edit: you know i bet you could spike him more often if you ran to the other side of the stage when he went under. hes taking that move for granted, but samus is a fast runner.

Jasona

Smash Ace
linked to the other two vids. more to come. whenever i get a chance to get back to undr's comp. i don't win them all, but undr and i agree that "most" of the matches i chose reflect good fights between us
Nice under the stage kills, can you zair him out of his up b when he goes under the stage every time? And does sound not work or is that me? Anyway, keep it up you can beat this guy every time
i can easily get under the stage, zair and get back. however, most of the time, i'm too slow to get into position. need to learn to have full charge blasts for those situations
you're not deaf, there really is no sound. vids are smaller that way

MRS1

Smash Journeyman
ok cool. if you could upload any new ones you do with sound, id appreciate it. i just find it harder to watch a match without sound, but maybe thats just me.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
Jasona, those were some nice vids to watch. You go to work with that NAir, and I like that. I thought I saw some seriously sour diesel Brawl Wes Jabbing with spot dodge or something in that second vid. It obviously wasn't, but the image was at least reminiscent.

Jasona

Smash Ace
thanks
technically, each of my combo vids is a "final" version. each vid represents the best combos i've found up to thatm oment. i add new combos as i discover them and/or perform them, to create the next vid.
while reviewing our matches, i've been pulling out a few new combos. one of them is a dash attack to double jab cancel to dtilt. jab cancels only really work on someone whose in the air. hoping to find an opportunity to dash attack to aerial jab cancel someone against a wall. could be an interesting semi-infinite
she only gets better v 4 should be up once i'm done in the next week or two. so hold out a while longer with these vids of me pounding undr

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Slightly Biased matches!? :< The first match alone was the most biased piece of tripe I've ever seen. =P At least when I uploaded dozens of matches at once I at least tried to get the matches you did well in. /snap

Hylian, can we get this changed to "Jasona's Preemptive Strike Against Undr's Impending Awesomeness Thread"?

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
thanks
technically, each of my combo vids is a "final" version. each vid represents the best combos i've found up to thatm oment. i add new combos as i discover them and/or perform them, to create the next vid.
while reviewing our matches, i've been pulling out a few new combos. one of them is a dash attack to double jab cancel to dtilt. jab cancels only really work on someone whose in the air. hoping to find an opportunity to dash attack to aerial jab cancel someone against a wall. could be an interesting semi-infinite
she only gets better v 4 should be up once i'm done in the next week or two. so hold out a while longer with these vids of me pounding undr
yo, dash attack to jab cancel pretty much links to anything lol: fsmash, dtilt, dsmash, second jab, up b, it's dope.

and if i'm doing it against a grounded opponent's shield i like jab jab fsmash because after the second jab they try to shield grab, then when samus retracts her arm to fsmash they sometimes whiff and i can punish.. 8)

Top Bottom