• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jarrett's Memorial Tournament - In Memory: Results (Project M) - We Raised $600!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Jarrett's Tournament: In Memory of Jarrett "Solaris" Bortscher

---
All proceeds and donations went towards the Edmonton Autism Society
---

Doubles
1. Project Men (MikeMonkey :ganonbrawl: + Stevo :dkbrawl:)
2. Throw Games aka Team Melee Tryhards (Crusayer :falcobrawl: + KillLock :marthbrawl:)
3. The Hair is Gone (Alphicans :dkbrawl: + Limeee :bowserbrawl:)
4. JTB (Mishraz :ikebrawl: + Matrix :ikebrawl:) nerf ike pls
5. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Connor :bowserbrawl: + Victra :wariobrawl:)
5. Team Carl (LemonLau :zeldabrawl: + FastFox :foxbrawl:)
7. EG is an Awful Team (Pyre :sheikbrawl: + Red Comet :peachbrawl:)
7. Mark is Dragonz' Sidekick (Dragonz :foxbrawl: + His Sidekick Frio :ikebrawl:)
9. Ty and the Proctor (Afterdawn :randombrawl: + DTP :peachbrawl:)
9. Apples of Dull Immortality (Bernard :pikachubrawl: + Vincent :marthbrawl:)
9. Team Noob (Fraser :lucariobrawl: + Joseph :ikebrawl:)
9. Team Icicles (Yoshara :ganonbrawl: + Kuraudo :sonicbrawl:)

Singles
1. KillLock :marthbrawl: :snakebrawl:
2. Alphicans :dkbrawl: :toonlinkbrawl:
3. Crusayer :falcobrawl:
4. Frio :ikebrawl: ike op
5. Dragonz :foxbrawl:
5. Kuraudo :sonicbrawl: :charizardbrawl:
7. Stevo :dkbrawl:
7. Victra :wariobrawl: :wolfbrawl:
9. Connor :bowserbrawl: :linkbrawl:
9. Vincent :marthbrawl: :mariobrawl:
9. DTP :peachbrawl:
9. Afterdawn :randombrawl:
13. Limeee :bowserbrawl:
13. RedComet :peachbrawl:
17. Bernard :pikachubrawl:
17. Pyre :sheikbrawl:
17. KirbyKamiKaze :jigglypuffbrawl:
17. Joseph :ikebrawl:

Videos
...soon...

Thank You!
We raised $600 for the Edmonton Autism Society!

Thank you everyone who came out to make it such a huge success!
A big thank you to all the old community members who took time out of their busy schedules to stop by, and those who came from outside of the city! A very special thank you to Fraser and Limeee for providing us with cards to sign.

We are all glad to have been a part of something that brought joy to your life. Thank you for all the good times Jarrett. We'll miss you man

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I'm apparently Stefan's and Jack's teammate at the same time. And I play Sonic too!

In all seriousness, thanks to everyone showing up. I was a bit disappointed we didn't get to do a samus side tournament due to time and lack of melee discs.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Shoutouts:
General: Thank you everyone for coming out to this. Although it was a bittersweet day, it was great to see everyone coming together for a great cause.
KillLock: Congrats Jack. It was pretty epic of you to win with white marth + Jarrett's tag.
Alphicans: That DK is pretty ballin' but you can't dunk my Wario son. We should play more DK vs Wario in the future.
Crusayer: Thank you ron for setting up all the recording equipment! It is greatly appreciated.
Frio: NERF IKE JESUS CHRIST. But seriously, really epic game in bracket. I'm glad i was a part of your epic Ike **** journey haha. Also my friend the photographer thought you were cute.
Dragonz: Fun games man! Salty about our games, I definitely had you! Really looking forward to playing you more in the future (hopefully on smaller maps haha)
Kuraudo: Thank you Brandon for everything! It was really nice of you to provide us with prizes, and thank you for going with me to get the photo printed! Your sonic is so good. I was so sad when we rolled FD during that crew battle haha, I knew it was not going to end well xD
Stevo: Thank you for making the long trip Stevo! Your DK was huge.
MikeMonkey: It was really nice to see and catch up with you again old man.
Victra: I'm still building the Wario metagame, y'all better get ready.
Connor: WHAT AN ENTERTAINER. Best Bowser NA, fsmash -> flame -> fsmash was the hypest thing ever.
Vincent: Thanks again for coming Vincent, I haven't smashed with you in a long time. I'll see you around school. It was cool that you brought Bernard!
DTP: Your hype games with Luke were so exciting! They were so close! Peach vs TLink is one hell of a hard match up too.
Afterdawn: RESPECT for going straight up all random the whole day, including the crew battle. Mad respect.
Limeee: lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ****ty bracket, losing to a superior bowser (connor) and a superior player (me) better luck next time in bracket son. thanks for the small fries at mcd's. wuvs <3
RedComet: Thank you for making the long trip from calgary! And congrats on your win in pools! What a crazy game, you're peach is really coming together!
Pyre: Thanks for bringing your TVs and running the bracket Keith!
KirbyKamiKaze: If you find this thread little buddy, i'm really proud of ya! You're learning all the new advanced techniques! And you hate sonic! My gosh, you're great kid! Hope to see you around more events! You're enthusiasm is great.
Joseph: I hope you can find us here on smashboards! Your Ike beating Vincent and almost me in pools was hilarious. Jesus christ someone ban Ike.
Fraser: Thank you for stopping by Fraser! Your card was much appreciated, as well as helping Connor and I pick up his TV
Kyle: Thank you Kyle for your huge donation. You should have played with us though!
Cathy: Though brief, it was great to see you again too!
Fastfox: It was great to see you again after so long! We should definitely meet up sometime and smash. Congratulations again on your engagement you handsome ****
Once again, thank you again everyone!

Frio

Smash Champion
I'd like to announce my retirement from PM :( plus shoutouts later. Gotta do the zhongwen HW

ppig

Smash Journeyman
yea great stuff cant wait to see the vids ^_^. If people are down im willing to host PM at my house anytime after 5 during the week and weekends as well who would be interested ?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yea great stuff cant wait to see the vids ^_^. If people are down im willing to host PM at my house anytime after 5 during the week and weekends as well who would be interested ?
yes .

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Should be noted that Connors house is right off of belgravia lrt station (literally 2 min west).

Also, you'll get to see Scott in his natural habitat, on steam in his bedroom

Top Bottom