• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese Style SSB64 Tourney (SIGN UPS CLOSED, BRACKET POSTED)

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
[3:08:40 AM] TR3G | The Z: Hey
[3:08:52 AM] TR3G | The Z: Can you play tomorrow?
[3:39:29 AM] Jel: ya but late tomorrow
[9:27:22 AM] TR3G | The Z: kk
[9:58:56 AM] TR3G | The Z: Late as in evening or as in 1am?

One more day and I'm replacing you. Don't join tourney's if you know you can't play at a reasonable time.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
in the most ridiculously lucky fashion EVER

i'll decide tomorrow if i should forfeit to dex to keep my 4th place streak going

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
congrats to Z for winning

cobr forfeits 3rd place match vs dext3r

Supreme Champion: The Z

Worthy Adversary: Killer

Maybe Next Time: Dext3r

4th place: cobrevolution

5th place tie: popcorn (Mint), Koro, viCe, Fireblaster

9th place tie: McGodd, KnitePhox, TR3G | Orange Suit, TTFU-Wilde, Ducky, Umbra, TranqJim, jel

Last edited:

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
The ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Fun event, would play again

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
Excluding Grand Finals, all videos are 1080p HD
Killer :kirby64: vs Wilde :link64:

Killer :kirby64: vs Fireblaster(R.I.P.?) :mario64:

Killer :kirby64: vs Dexter :pikachu64:

Killer :kirby64: vs Z :dk64:

Ahh ahah yes my "nova's tourney winning streak" finally came to an end; I expect you win SUBSTANTIALLY more from now on Z(Mr.VideoStore). All Day, Every Day lol. AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the bonus. I plan on buy this bad boy!!

This is originally for console game-play, However, my capture-card can record my PC screen, 4K res Smash? Who knows.

I would also like to say things have been really going well for me every since apex 2014, The Best time of my career. Guys, seriously, thanks!

While I'm at it on another indirectly Smash related note; Only my final day with the 64 crew at apex, I got a major craving for more and decide to take a shot at every SSB game out there: from Melee all the way to Fan-made projects like SSBC(Super Smash Bros. Crusade) and SSF(Super Smash Flash). I stumbled upon these two one my way to 64 lounge; saw these two guys going at it hardcore i couldn't help myself XD The whole staff was there two, there getting rep and don't mind being part of the growing community.

I started off playing both Melee and Project M one day and after one, I got the hang of it and really enjoying myself. Most players I've met are really astonished that play KB, after introducing myself and mentioning apex I recall clearly one said "You're THAT killer?!" XD
I'm really glad I got to where I am with 64 now because it really helps me out there, already master'd the basics I can get some good reads and combos here and there, despite me getting creamed most of my games goes down getting 2 stocked at best. Only problem real problem I'm facing is switching back to 64, I do get rusty even though I try to balance it out.
Project M Dolphin Emu Match #1 Killer :fox: vs Carpl :wolf: 1080p HD
Comment: I main Fox because his moves sets hasn't change that much and is very comfortable the most.
Although its hard to shine cancel I got better with wavedash: At the 2nd round I do one after taking a stock.

Well, I got my hands pretty full even with the game I love lol but i'll stay true to my origins and definitely join tourneys like this these whenever I get the chance, Keep 'em coming nova!! And with that i'll end with what I usually say.

Thank you for the games and those that took there time to read this post. Wanted to say this because I haven't said anything here after apex. I look forward to playing you guys again. Feel free to like, comment and subscribe to other Smash games, walk-throughs & channel(Twitch too[Twitch.tv/ezkiller], scehdule thread coming soon). eggs & Stay EZ

- Killer

M!nt

Smash Champion
Yay DK! That was a real nail biter at the end there. Let's be honest you only won cause we played before that wut

Last edited:

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
The Japanese play with 4 stocks. Redo the tournament correctly pls

Top Bottom