• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese Hacked Wii...? Japanese 2.5 Download?

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys.
Not sure of whom to contact in reference to whether Dantarion and the group intend on releasing the Japanese 2.5 download of 'M' anytime soon.
I have had a hacked Japanese Wii ever since Brawl came out in Japan and have since modded it so that I can use Homebrew etc. I have been playing the Japanese Version of 2.1 fine and am pretty darn eager to play 2.5!
Hopefully someone will know or have any information for how I can check.
I should say that when I go to the Japanese download section , it takes me to the relevent information page but it only gives the download for 2.1.
Thanks ,
DSD9

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Currently, there is no Japanese version of Project M 2.5/2.5b. You'd have to use an NTSC-U brawl disc or ISO to use the NTSC-U Project M 2.5/2.5b. You can go to the Project M IRC for help with that as this is not allowed to be discussed on SWF.

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Hey man, thanks for the reply. I would just buy an NTSC version of Brawl from the US play site or something but unsure of whether that would brick it or work at all? Any ideas?

libertyernie

Smash Ace
Since your Wii is hacked already, you should be able to launch an American game by using Gecko OS to start it. I do the same thing for European games on my NTSC-U console.

Top Bottom