• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese 3DS Users? The Unofficial JPN Friend-Code Thread

Ducksen

Smash Apprentice
Yo blind, mind adding this guy? He's willing to help train.
0302-0472-5653

theta64

Smash Cadet
if anyone wants to play against me let me know. I currently hold one of the best dedede in the game. 3437-4008-1649 name is theta!

tatsurou

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2809-8582-1760
I just got my JP 3DS and I was trying to add funds with my credit card on the eShop, just to see how it would work when I get Smash bros. And when I click the credit card option, I get a message (and I don't really know a lot of kanji, so it's hard to understand) and all I get is an option to go back to the main eShop menu. I created a Japanese NNID and confirmed it on my email.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem? D: I wanted to get quite a few games from the eShop. Thanks! c:

JP FC~~ 2036-8528-4889
Send over photos/screenshots of the message and I'll tell you what's happening.

Anyway, I'm living in Japan so looking for others here to play with. Not sure if the lag is going to be horrendous playing with people from NA, but it seems bad enough in Japan... Let me know if you want to get in some matches on Japan time :) (Friend code on the side)

T-skjorte Ninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TNinja0
3DS FC
4871-3998-6368
Technically questioning. As I understand, the game connects to Nintendo before connecting to another 3DS user?

Well, if you got, like. a 3DS form a specific region, would that 3DS attempt to connect tot he server closest to the user, or the server closest tot he original region? :V

JapanCodeSupply

Smash Rookie
I'm adding you right now Ndayday!

Great idea, but I've got a quick note- Play Asia was backed up on orders so the cards were out of stock! I had to find a different place to order from at the last minute, so I used Japan Code Supply. I ordered my two point cards around 10 pm EST last night and then they sent a confirmation email saying that to expedite my order I could send them a Facebook message. I sent them the message around 11 pm EST and then got a confirmation email around 2 am EST. Not too shabby! It's a little more expensive than Play-Asia (only about three dollars though), but it was fast service- Play-Asia responded to my customer service contact but still haven't been able to ship me my code yet. Thank goodness I only ordered 1000 points from them just in case I can't cancel my order.
Thanks for recommending us!
We have improved our service since then. Now everything is automated and you get your code in 1 minute! :b:
And price is guaranteed to be cheaper than Play-Asia.

Please use this coupon when checking out to get further 3% off: SMASHFEB2015
Valid until Feb 28, 2015.

Japanese Nintendo prepaid card 5000yen:
http://japancodesupply.com/collections/nintendo-prepaid-card/products/nintendo-prepaid-card-5000jpy

Japanese Nintendo prepaid card 3000yen:
http://japancodesupply.com/collections/nintendo-prepaid-card/products/nintendo-prepaid-card-3000jpy

Hope it helps! Thanks again!

Top Bottom