• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese 12 Character Combo Video

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
Thino said:
why so much hate? the wolrld of Smash is made of peace,love, uptilts and laser firing foxes
first of all, that's really ironic ...
secondly, when kirbys taunt it annoys the hell out of me :mad: , so when they taunt multiple times something needs to be done :chuckle:

malva00 said:
in case u don't know the ones against samus in the video were not light z ones that's how he was able to do moves quickly after
ok im obviously stupid... not many ppl play yoshi against me thats why im unfamiliar with yoshi... Mura is the only one who plays a good yoshi against me on a regular basis

Mura said:
Go to internship.
No YOU!
besides... who goes to internship before 9 anyway?
and second besides... its my birthday tommoro

malva00

Smash Master
You can do any moves out of a regular parry, as long as you don't hold it down long enough to shield. After the parry you go to a standing animation, so you can do anything.
This is deceiving because or course you'd be able to do moves after it, it doesn't make your character freeze and you can't do anything for the rest of the match. This takes longer to do worthwhile attacks unless the opponent is delayed for a long time from their attack.

You should just focus on the block parry

Also from a blocking parry if you wanted you could do a double jump cancel on the ground so from the block you can do moves not needing the up direction more quickly or just let go of block right away which is just a little slower probably than the tapping z parry.

mercenaries

Smash Cadet
gj it was entertaining but

once you've seen it you've seen it i guess

(except for the fox shine to jab)

hambread

Smash Apprentice
samus's bumper_mine_blaster death made me go °_°. so did mario's edgehopping combos.

Zeee

Smash Journeyman
....I liked the music.... the samus combos.... no more than me bomb combos.....
kirby's music... hot.. memories ;.;.

:D I felt like playing cursed pokemon red when jigg's combos came up.
>.> I should make a keyboard samus complication >.>

_kSo_

Smash Master
u mean ppl doin it or actual combos?
just japanese crazy stuff like this "12 character combo video."

either it seems like they are crazier than us or the japanese version just has more nuances that allow for flashier combos?

like uair -> falcon punch

I've tried that b4 and i don't think it works in american...maybe i'm doing it wrong?

Top Bottom